J and L Makeup

Park City, Utah · View map · Visit website

About J and L Makeup

J and L Makeup is a mother-daughter makeup artistry team located in Salt Lake City, Park City, and surrounding Utah areas. Combined, J and L (Jaclyn and Linda) have over 35 years of makeup experience. Their makeup inventory includes high-end brands like Dior, Chanel, Armani, Anastasia, and MAC. Jaclyn and Linda are reliable, flexible and professional when engaging with clients. They believe in creating a magical, stress-free wedding day for their brides and making connections through client referrals.

J and L Makeup works on-site for weddings and also travels out of state for destination weddings. They offer trials before weddings and have several bridal packages to choose from. Bridal package services include:

• Trial/consultation

A
Featured
Aly

Married on 08/06/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Linda & Jacyln. They were incredibly easy to work with, from the pre-planning to the day of. I typically do not wear a lot of makeup, which made me very stressed ... Read more stressed to find the right makeup team for my big day. As soon as I met Jacyln and Linda I knew I was in great hands, they are incredibly knowledgeably, talented and just some of the nicest people I have ever met. My bridesmaids and family just loved spending time getting ready with them. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone for any type of event, weddings, parties etc. I work at a luxury hotel and continually recommend them to our guests, they also have the same feedback. I cannot wait to work with them again in the future!

Linda
Linda Chavez

Married on 06/21/2019

Amazing ladies!

I absolutely LOVED my makeup! They did an amazing job with all of the bridal party and mother of the bride’s make up! Such sweet, nice and fun ladies! And they do an amazing job! They are very ... Read more organized, very responsive and want to make sure you are 100% happy!! Definitely recommend these ladies for your wedding and/or engagement photos!! The ladies they brought to do our hair did a great job as well! Picture perfect with these two!!

G
Gabby Ward

Married on 01/02/2019

Amazing work

Jaclyn and Linda were both amazing..... My bridal party and I all looked like a million bucks, ready to hit the runway or aisle in this case! Read more Jaclyn and Linda were both amazing..... My bridal party and I all looked like a million bucks, ready to hit the runway or aisle in this case!!