J Barry Design

Picacho, AZ · View map

About J Barry Design

I, Jessica Barry have been an Event Coordinator and Floral Designer in the valley for over 8 years. Event and Floral design has been dream and a passion of mine since I was a little girl so I am extremely thankful to do what I love! Not only is it an amazing industry to be a part of but truly have an amazing team of people that I work with. I take the time to meet with every client and design everything from the flowers to the lighting, to the table settings. No detail is left out!!

We have a wide variety of services that we offer...
Floral Design
Photography
Videography
Officiants
Favors

We are set up to handle all the floral, entertainment, and lighting in house and we work closely with other amazing vendors for the rest. We can are available 7 days a week for consultations so please call or email us to schedule your appointment.

4 Reviews for J Barry Design

4 J Barry Design Reviews

A
Amanda

Married on 12/31/2018

Such great customer service and beautiful work

Jessica and the J. Barry Design team were one of the greatest vendors we worked with while planning our wedding. We planned a Boston NYE wedding while living in Michigan. Jessica was more than ... Read more accommodating during the planning process, from start to finish. Jessica helped us every step of the way between phone calls, Skype meetings, countless emails, design boards, etc. She made our dreams come true with the floral and design aspects of our wedding, even coordinating with our Michigan-based invitation designer for signage and day-of essentials. I highly recommend J. Barry Designs for all your wedding and floral needs. Dying to use her again so I can get an awesome balloon installation for another event!!

C
Challis

Married on 02/25/2017

My flowers turned out better than I could ever dream of! The center pieces were exactly was I was envisioning. Read more My flowers turned out better than I could ever dream of! The center pieces were exactly was I was envisioning.

D
David

Married on 10/25/2014

Amazing, amazing, amazing! Jessica is amazing. She will walk you through the whole process and is very detailed orientated and patient. She will take your vision of your wedding and turn it into ... Read more reality. She also has vast list of vendor recommendations, she knows everyone and will point you in the right direction. We couldn't have been happier with her and her staff!