J. Bray Events

Katy, Texas · View map · Visit website

About J. Bray Events

Located in Houston, Texas, J. Bray Events is a wedding planning company that services the surrounding Houston area. The talented team has a passion for creating unique celebrations that reflect the newlywed couple. Their impressive attention to detail allows them to focus on even the smallest of details, from the decor to the colors and textures of your wedding day. J. Bray Events blends impeccable organizational skills with innovative ideas to create an all around amazing experience for you. Their goal is to give you the luxury of having a stress-free wedding, leaving them with all of the work.

J. Bray Events can help you plan every part of your wedding, from the rehearsal dinner the night before to the reception that ends the evening of. They have worked with many different clients to plan weddings that include civil, military and destination nuptials. Some of their services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Wedding Management (includes day-of coordination)
  • Timelines
  • Vendor Recommendations

16 Reviews for J. Bray Events

16 J. Bray Events Reviews

Featured

Married on 09/01/2017

Jasmin provided her services for my best friend's wedding on July 21st. Leading up to the wedding Jasmin reached out to the bridesmaids making sure hair appointments were set, she inquired as well as ... Read more asked if we needed help anything, makeup, if our dresses needed pressing you name it she did it. Jasmin even provided a timeline on her things will run on the day of the wedding, Jasmin was very friendly and yet very professional!! She was able to make the hours leading up to the wedding a smooth transition not only for the bride but her wedding party as well. Jasmin made it her business to ensure that we were covered and if we had any concerns she made herself available and she tried her very best to accommodate whatever issues we had at that time. I can't wait until it is my turn to coordinate my wedding, I will DEFINITELY be utilizing her services!! Thank you Jasmin!! Raquel S.

J
J. Jankowsky

Married on 06/16/2018

Thank You!

Thank you for helping me realize I need professional help. I would not have been able to get all the things done we wanted and stay so calm under pressure. Jasmin was there to respond to my million ... Read more texts and questions and was so easy to talk too. I felt like she was part of my bridal party. I couldn't have done this without Jasmin and her team. Looking forward to working with her for a baby shower in the future.

R

Married on 09/01/2017

Jasmin was a God sent when it came down to coordinating my wedding! She is pleasant, professional, very detailed and diligent with her craft. She made it a priority to fulfill the vision I had in mind ... Read more for my big day! She was very devoted to ensuring that our special was a success. Although our wedding will always be a epic day, it was also around the time when Hurricane Harvey hit Texas. Jasmin proved how devoted and professional she is a as a coordinator, she made it a priority to be in Chicago through hell and high water and perfected our day ! I was amazed at all she did and when I walked into my reception room it took my breath away! Every idea that I had in my head was created! I still don't know how she pulled it off with everything that was going on around her! I could never thank her enough for everything she did for us. I would HIGHLY recommend her for the next upcoming bride. If you're looking for a coordinator that cares about your ideas and dreams for your wedding, give Jasmin at J. Bray Events a call. You will not regret your decision! Thank you again Jasmin for everything!