J Cakes

North Branford, Connecticut · View map · Visit website

About J Cakes

JCakes is an award-winning custom cake bakery, located in North Branford, Connecticut. J Cakes prides itself on crafting gourmet wedding cakes and cupcakes. Owned by Hope Looney, the bakery has been tantalizing tastebuds since 2003. Staying on top of the latest trends, techniques, and products in the industry, J Cakes is the perfect choice for making all your wedding confection dreams come true!

Hope and her team offer couples a variety of wedding bakery services. Said services include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Wedding Cakes and Cupcakes
  • Consultations
  • Private tastings
  • Custom designs
  • Delivery
  • Setup

Other Services
Couples who entrust their wedding cake to J Cakes benefit from a wide range of flavors. Options include:

• Chocolate Mousse

B
Featured
Becky

Married on 09/09/2017

One taste of a cake here and you'll be in love. Not only was this one of the best tasting cakes I've ever had, it was GORGEOUS. I came in with a few photos that I liked, told Hope what my flowers were ... Read more were and she did the rest! Our venue even asked us who we got our cake from because they had so many of our guests asking for seconds...and thirds!

B
Becky

Married on 06/02/2019

Beautiful, delicious cake

We were required to use J Cakes because they have a contract with our venue (it's included in the venue package). That being said, if I was doing it again, I would absolutely use J Cakes by choice. ... Read more Not only was the cake beautiful, but it tasted so good!!! In my experience, wedding cakes usually look beautiful, but taste pretty awful. In contrast, this was actually one of the best tasting cakes I've ever had! We even had guests coming up to us to ask if the baker made smaller cakes for other occasions-- or even just single cupcakes that they could buy for themselves!

Kaylacamille
Kayla

Married on 06/01/2019

Not your average wedding cake!

JCakes did an amazing job with our wedding cake and cupcakes! We did strawberry shortcake and chocolate cannoli. Both were delicious and moist! Our wedding guests are still talking about how amazing ... Read more our cake was!