J. Del Olmo Bridal Gallery

Miami, Florida · View map · Visit website

About J. Del Olmo Bridal Gallery

J. Del Olmo Bridal Gallery is a bridal boutique located in Coral Gables, Florida, that serves the Miami region. They offer to customize pre-made gowns or create a unique look just for you. They would be honored for couples to use their services to help them look and feel fantastic for their wedding day.

This bridal boutique has an in-house designer who will help ensure that you look beautiful on your big day. Other than gowns, J. Del Olmo Bridal Gallery offers many dress and attire items for couples on their wedding day, such as garters, hair accessories, costume jewelry accessories, shoes, and veils. They offer gowns for the following clientele:

• Bride

Eleonora
Featured
Eleonora Primilsky

Getting married on 02/01/2020

Absolutely amazing options and experience!

I went to J Del Olmo looking for my perfect dress, something sexy, elegant and glamorous! When I walked in, the store was absolutely beautiful and I instantly got excited especially after visiting ... Read more over five stores and trying on over 50 dresses. The selection of dresses is unreal with a wide range of prices. Ligia, my sales consultant, was so sweet, she listened to every detail of what I was looking for and took me right to perfect section where I felt like I was in wedding dress heaven!!! I selected 7 dresses to try on, some I was nervous to even look at the price tag due to the amount of detail on them, but I was pleasantly surprised. Out of the 7 dresses I fell in love with 4 of them and before I even opened my mouth to say something Ligia told me that the designer would be able to alter or add anything I wanted in order to customize it to me ( which was barely needed, but I loved the thought of customization). Every dress I tried on I loved more than the last which before walking in I thought was impossible! Finally, I put on the last dress and just knew it was the one! Ligia went to the owner( who also is such a sweetheart) and asked for a discount on the dress for me and even gave me a free veil! Every single bride should try J Del Olmo, between the large selection of stunning dresses and the AMAZING customer service you will not be disappointed!!!

F
Frances Garcia

Married on 12/28/2018

Fantastic Experience.

Had a great experience with J Del Olmo, everyone was friendly and very professional. They have a large selection of dresses in order to suit any style and allow for all sorts of customizing. They had ... Read more in house seamstresses for alterations, and they knew what they were doing. My dress turned out perfect.

C
Christina

Married on 06/30/2018

Perfect Place to Buy a Wedding Dress

Lidia is so incredibly professional, patient, and courteous. I truly wish I could rate her, and her absolutely perfect service, higher! We were so lucky to have worked with her and Del Olmo's amazing ... Read more staff. My dress was not only beautiful but EXACTLY what I wanted. The best part of their incredible service -- I was only in Miami for one day (unfortunately due to work) to get my alterations done, and they did it on time and with grace. The dress fit SO perfectly! Their shop gets back to you in a timely manner and facilitates with any curveballs the day (or days leading up to the big day) throw at you. I am so, so, so happy to have bought my dress there! They also worked really well with my family. 10/10+ would recommend to anyone!