J Douglass Photography, LLC

Riverview, FL · View map · Visit website

About J Douglass Photography, LLC

J Douglass Photography, based in Riverview, Florida, is a wedding photography and videography company serving the Tampa Bay area. Owner Doug spent 16 years in the Navy, and after returning to the States 10 years ago, he followed his dream of establishing a photography and videography production company. Doug and his team of professional photographers and videographers aim to give you the most amazing and worry-free experience while providing everlasting memories of your special day.

J Douglass Photography offers affordable wedding photography and wedding videography packages custom built to suit your budget and needs. The team also provide fully customizable photo booth rental and have a range of photo, video, and photo booth bundle packages which will ensure that every moment of your big day is captured.

8 Reviews for J Douglass Photography, LLC

8 J Douglass Photography, LLC Reviews

A
Featured
Annalisa Beavers

Married on 09/30/2017

Highly Recommend

Doug did our engagement photos and several other sessions for my husband and I. He did an amazing job and really made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. We have his photography all over our ... Read more walls. Definitely recommend!!

Pollyjean
PollyJean Bass

Getting married on 11/17/2019

Engagement and wedding photos

JD is very respectful, loyal and trustworthy and very professional and willing to accommodate to our needs. He’s a great photographer and has a awesome personality. Read more JD is very respectful, loyal and trustworthy and very professional and willing to accommodate to our needs. He’s a great photographer and has a awesome personality.

Hope
Hope

Married on 12/08/2018

Absolutely wonderful

JD was just so amazing. From the day I told him I wanted him to photograph my wedding, he was the best! So sweet and was able to capture all that I wanted! My wedding was a night and his pictures were ... Read more still amazing! I’m so happy he captured one of the happiest moments of my life ❤️