J.Ferrara Photography Inc

Cornwall, NY · View map · Visit website

About J.Ferrara Photography Inc

Since 2003, J.Ferrara Photography has captured hundreds of weddings in and around the New York area, and beyond. Based in the Hudson Valley, James and his wife Natalie are the team to talk to about your wedding: James, a former camera operator with SNL, is now a PPA Master Photographer and Craftsman, and well known in the area for being unique, creative, very efficient, and definitely not cheesy. His wife Natalie joined in 2011 as a wedding planner and is now a full time photographer. They are both amazing to have on your wedding for so many reasons!

Their studio is a must see in person, and most likely will not want to leave. Feel free to contact James or Natalie with any questions you may have! 8 hour day with high res edited digital files start at $2650

JFP includes still photography and videography packages that include a variety of options for couples on almost any budget. With each collection comes a second photographer, studio engagement session, and personally edited images on a disc. Other services offered include:

• Videography

Elizabeth
Featured
Elizabeth Denisar

Married on 07/20/2019

There was never a doubt in my mind that I had to pick Jimi to be my wedding photographer.

There was never a doubt in my mind that I had to book Jimi to be my wedding photographer. I am obsessed with each and everyone of my pictures. Jimi is an artist through and through, and I put my trust ... Read more trust in him completely. I chose Jimi because I love his style, and how each one of his pictures is a work of art. He sees things in a way like no other, and I 100% recommend just letting him do his thing. He knows a good shot when he see’s it, and each one of my pictures are better than the rest.

M
Melissa

Married on 08/04/2018

I HIGHLY recommend Jimi and Natalie, who teamed up to shoot our wedding at Nostrano Vineyards this August. We couldn't be happier with the entire experience we had with them! They are professional and ... Read more so easy and fun to work with, and the results are just beautiful. I was a little worried at the end of the night because they were so discreet that I didn't see them around much other than for the portraits-- but they captured thousands of photos of the entire day, including so many special moments, while we were busy having fun! They really didn't miss anything. They also maintained excellent control over the family portrait session to make sure we got through it quickly so we could join the party-- not an easy task with so many excited people around. Mixed in with the more traditional photos are some unique and stunning shots that play with light, color and focus. Beautiful! We bought the digital package but we love so many of the photos, we will be purchasing an album. I highly recommend Jimi and Natalie if you are looking to check photography off of your stress list and have beautiful photos of your special day!

S
Sean

Married on 11/04/2017

We wanted the best photographer for our wedding and when we met Jimi we knew we found just that. He was professional, flexible, and responsive. He knew what we wanted and he delivered. Our photos are ... Read more phenomenal.