J Gompper Photography

Cape Coral, FL · View map · Visit website

About J Gompper Photography

J Gompper Photography is based in Cape Coral, Florida. J Gompper Photography aims to capture the essence of the couple, taking authentic images that will take their breath away. J Gompper Photographer captures everything from births to weddings and provides a high-quality experience, capturing the life stories, one chapter at a time.

Services Provided

J Gompper Photography has several different photographic services available. Identifying with a photojournalistic style, J Gompper Photography is happy to design the perfect package for your wedding. The most popular wedding package J Gompper Photography provides includes a second photographer, engagement shoots, high-resolution images, digital files, and prints. Other photographic services and items available include:

• Additional hours

Featured
Kacey Herrin

Married on 02/09/2019

Everything I never knew I wanted

From the first time meeting with Jess I knew she was going to be my wedding photographer. Her organization, friendly smile and interest in myself and fiance were really genuine. The day of the ... Read more ceremony Jess was very competent with lighting and captured our memories with fairytale like photos. Jess took her time in editing and made an amazing book the is the highest of all qualities. If you dont choose jess for your wedding, you're missing out!

R
Rebecca

Married on 03/03/2018

Prompt, relaxing, and excellent service

Jess is awesome! She was the photographer for my nieces wedding. We could not be more thrilled with how all the pictures turned out. Jess was so easy to work with and relaxed. We received her pictures ... Read more in a very reasonable amount of time after the wedding in a personalized box. We highly recommend J Gommper. Thank you

J Gompper Photography FAQ