J. Horne Photography

Springfield, MA · View map

About J. Horne Photography

J.Horne Photography services MA, CT and parts of NY. We provide photo booths for weddings and any other type of event. No celebration is too big and no celebration is too small. JHP also specializes in studio sessions and on location portraiture photography. People fascinate me, their different personalities that always shine through even with a still photo and their unique expressions... Every face and gesture tells a different story and they're all worth capturing. What started out as a hobby became my passion, what became my passion is now my profession of choice. I love what I do. Whatever it is you do to make a living, the first rule is to be for certain you love doing it.

12 Reviews for J. Horne Photography

12 J. Horne Photography Reviews

J
Johanna

Event date: 07/09/2016

Highly recommend your services to anyone looking to have a photo booth rental. It was so much fun. You did great with all the guess you kept a smile and looked like you had fun with my guess. Thank ... Read more you for your services. You was on time professional, and I got my money well spent. It was so worth it.

K
Kevin

Married on 05/15/2016

Jesse and crew were an awesome addition to our wedding. They provided a large selection of really fun props and amazing service throughout the day. The personalized photo book of all the pictures from ... Read more the booth is a really cool keepsake. You can't go wrong with J. Horne.

T
T

Event date: 05/14/2016

Excellent from start to finish. I highly recommend them and plan to use them again. Read more Excellent from start to finish. I highly recommend them and plan to use them again.