J.La Images

Raynham, MA · View map · Visit website

About J.La Images

Thank you for spending the time to view my photographs and learning about J.La Images. I have been a photographer for over 15 years but I devoted myself to wedding photography 12 years ago. Since 2007 I have photographed countless weddings and I truly love meeting each new couple, hearing their unique story and playing such a big part in their wedding day. With a narrative approach, I enjoy telling the story of your entire wedding day through my photography. While most of my photographs are candid and in the moment, capturing pure emotion, I also enjoy using my artistic eye to pose and create photographs using the beautiful venues and locations chosen by my couples. This approach will leave you with truly professional photographs while feeling the real emotions of the day.

2 Reviews for J.La Images

2 J.La Images Reviews

D
Christina

Married on 08/07/2010

Loved, loved, loved her. She was awesome! Read more Loved, loved, loved her. She was awesome!!

C
Christina

Married on 08/07/2010

Jen was great. I knew I had made the right choice from the beginning. She was so helpful... I thought it would be awkward, but it was so natural and she makes you feel so comfortable. She will be my ... Read more photographer for life. She was tons of fun to be around, has great ideas and was great with my family, especially the kids.

J.La Images FAQ