J Michael's Spa & Salon

Louisville, KY · View map · Visit website

About J Michael's Spa & Salon

J Michael's Spa & Salon is a wedding hair and makeup company based in Louisville, Kentucky. Part of the wedding industry for several years, the company provides services throughout the local area of Lexington, New Albany, and Jeffersonville. With its all-natural, organic products, this beauty service provider uses cosmetics that are gentle on skin and eco-friendly.

Services offered
J Michael's Spa & Salon provides exceptional customer service in a luxurious environment. Accommodating up to 20 clients at a time, they offer licensed hair designers and skin professionals. They use petroleum-, sulfate-, and paraben-free organic ingredients. The company provides the following services:

• Consultation
  • Tanning
  • Facial
  • Manicure/pedicure
  • Group services

Hair services (Blowouts, hair extensions, hair trial, keratin treatment, perm, updos/styling, hair coloring, hair relaxer, haircuts, on-site hair, and textured styling)
Makeup services (airbrush, contour, fake lashes, natural makeup, wedding party makeup, brow/lash tinting, eye makeup, makeup trial, and on-site makeup)

5 Reviews for J Michael's Spa & Salon

5 J Michael's Spa & Salon Reviews

Aurora
Featured
Aurora

Married on 05/21/2016

Britney, Kara, and the rest of the J Michael's staff were fabulous! My hair and makeup couldn't have been more perfect for the wedding, and Kara was such a great stylist! I wasn't really sure what I ... Read more wanted to do when I went in for my trial, but after showing her a few photos and talking about my personal interests and the theme of the wedding, she came up with the perfect up-do and winged eyeliner that was just right. Leading up to the wedding I had several changes on my itinerary, and Britney was so helpful and understanding, quickly taking care of my needs and making sure that my Type A personality had a very detailed and planned schedule for that morning. I highly recommend J Michael's, it was such a pleasure to work with them!

U
User6350687

2+ years ago

Perfect hair and perfect manicure Read more Perfect hair and perfect manicure

V
Varina

Married on 07/18/2015

J Michaels did my whole bridel party's hair. They did a perfect job. My mother, some of my bridal party and I had our hair and our make up done. A few of my bridesmaids had just there hair done My ... Read more mother had them insert a hair piece for the day that looked so natural and made her feel more confident and beautiful. Brittney did my hair and make up. I could not have been happier with the results. The salon was calming and very accommodating to makins sure I stayed calm and happy. I also did a 30 minute massage from Brandy right before I started hair and make up with Brittney. We had a small room in the back where snacks and orange juice was provided. We xould hang out there while we waited for everyone in the bridal party to get there hair and make up done. J michaels truly started my wedding day off perfect and helped to make it the best day ever.