LUXE & CO.

18 Fire Island Ave.

631-539-2010

Award Winning Bridal Makeup and Hair Services

On location

How do I know which is the right Makeup Artist or Hair Stylist for myself and my bridal party? This is one of the most personal choices you will be making throughout your entire wedding planning process (besides picking out your gown)!

As the owner and creator of LUXE & CO. I have asked my brides to answer this question throughout the years. The answer is always the same.. “I want someone who has the ability to listen and create the look I want to achieve, someone who is on time and professional yet creates an atmosphere that is fun and stress free on my wedding day”.

My team of Makeup and Hair Creators are all highly trained, Licensed and Insured. We have the ability to create any style you are looking to achieve on your Wedding Day. From fun beachy Waves, to high royal buns, hot smokey eyes or a sun kissed glow!

Available for pre-wedding trials and after ceremony touch ups and everything in-between!

LUXE & CO. IS THE NEWEST HOT SPOT TO HIT THE SOUTH SHORE OF LONG ISLAND OFFERING LUXURIOUS BLOWOUTS, MAKEUP AND BRIDAL STYLING. CALL TODAY FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT 631-539-2010

Call or text me for an appointment today 631-888-4768 prettygirl@luxeblowdry.com or visit me www.luxeblowdrybar.com

37 Reviews for LUXE & CO.

37 LUXE & CO. Reviews

C
Caitlin

Married on 08/27/2016

Jen and her team were absolutely amazing! From the very beginning of my trial to the big wedding day, she was 100% committed to making sure we were all happy. She was very reasonable in price, ... Read more responsive to emails and calls prior to the big day, flexible when our numbers changed a little bit, and EVERYONE complimented both of our bridal parties' hair and makeup throughout the whole day. The best part was that Jen and her team were so down to earth and fun to be around, making the experience that much more enjoyable. HIGHLY RECOMMEND :)

C
Chelsea1

Married on 08/05/2016

Jennifer was amazing! Loved her! Read more Jennifer was amazing ! Loved her !!!!

B
Barbara

Married on 11/13/2015

Wonderful girls! They made the wedding day so much fun and we all looked gorgeous! Read more Wonderful girls! They made the wedding day so much fun and we all looked gorgeous!