J S Photo Unlimited

Durham, CT · View map · Visit website

About J S Photo Unlimited

J S Photo Unlimited is a professional photographer from Durham, Connecticut, that specializes in weddings and special events throughout the state of Connecticut. Owner Jan Secula is a wedding and portrait photographer with more than 13 years of experience and a passion for traditional and classic photojournalism. Jan creates beautiful and unique imagery that you and your loved ones will treasure for years to come.

J S Photo Unlimited offers a variety of photography services for weddings and special events. Customized packages with personalized details such as albums, custom graphics, editing/toning, and high-resolution images are available. In addition to weddings, J S Photo Unlimited also documents engagement shoots, boudoir sessions, family portraits, maternity and newborn photo shoots. Other services J S Photo Unlimited offers include:

• Second shooter

Daniela
Daniela

Married on 06/22/2019

Mr. and Mrs. Bang

Janice was awesome my wedding day came and gone and I would recommend her to everyone she was a great help and awesome photographer thank you so much for everything Read more Janice was awesome my wedding day came and gone and I would recommend her to everyone she was a great help and awesome photographer thank you so much for everything

S
Stephanie

Married on 04/06/2019

An above and beyond photographer

I ended up winning my wedding photography from Jan after entering at a bridal show. I was a little nervous that because I had won there might be less effort put in to my wedding but I was completely ... Read more wrong. Jan was amazing! She made sure that we had a meeting to discuss our wedding. She then made sure to stay in touch throughout the planning process so that the date of our rehearsal we were all on the same page and the wedding photography went flawless. I was unsure on where to take photos and she came early to stake out proper backgrounds. Her eye for this made some amazing pictures I would have never come up with. At our wedding she captured amazing shots! Jan went above and beyond too. Most of my wedding was DYI. When we were cleaning up after she lent a hand. I couldn't believe what amazing service she provided. Even after our wedding she stayed in communication and has been so helpful. She sent a few pictures and had our wedding edits completed quickly. I had an issue with one of the prints (to no fault of hers) and she fixed it in no time. Jan is a true gem. I'm so thankful that she was a part of our big day.

C
Cinthia Tello

Married on 10/13/2018

Simply Great!

Great pictures! She’s so nice and accesible! She made my gender reveal pics, maternity and newborn session and my wedding pictures! Cant ask for more! Awesome job Janice! Read more Great pictures! She’s so nice and accesible! She made my gender reveal pics, maternity and newborn session and my wedding pictures! Cant ask for more! Awesome job Janice!!