J. Scott Catering

Malvern, PA · View map · Visit website

About J. Scott Catering

J. Scott Catering is a wedding caterer based in Malvern, Pennsylvania. Since 1995, they have been providing farm-to-table freshness. With their impeccable attention to detail, they make sure everything meets their highest standards as well as yours. Their passion and love for their work and wedding planning will give you peace of mind no matter what challenges you may come across leading up to your big day. Tell them your vision and let them turn it into a special, delicious and unique celebration.

Cuisine
From Ethiopian to German to Spanish, J. Scott Catering has an array of cuisine styles to consider. French service, stations and plated serving styles are a few of the options available. They can accommodate a variety of dietary requirements, whether you or your guests need vegan or nut-free options. Taking care of all of your catering needs, they can also create your wedding cake and other desserts. J. Scott Catering offers the following cuisine styles:

• American

H
Featured
Hallie

Married on 12/28/2018

J Scott handled the catering for my daughter’s wedding on 11/24/17 at the Phoenixville Foundry. The most important detail of the reception for my daughter was the food and J Scott did not disappoint! ... Read more Alicia worked very closely with us through multiple iterations of a customized menu which needed to accommodate several vegan and gluten free guests. She was available for countless meetings and was full of helpful suggestions. When she left for maternity leave, Jessica stepped right in and we did not miss a beat. And we were lucky enough to have BOTH ladies present at the reception! The food was executed flawlessly, including a custom-made signature drink involving fresh herbs and brewed tea. We heard nothing but compliments on the food from our guests. They were so impressed with the complexity of the menu and how well it was executed. Not to be overlooked was the OUTSTANDING service of the waitstaff and bar tenders. Everyone was professional and unobtrusive. It was perfect. I would absolutely recommend J Scott!!

M
Maddy

Married on 06/14/2019

J Scott Catering Is the BEST!

I had my wedding on June14th at Radnor Hunt and I cannot say enough about J Scott Catering and our entire wedding day experience. My now husband and I visited a ton of venues, but after meeting Megan ... Read more Freeman, seeing the venue, and learning about the food options, it was an easy decision to have our wedding using J Scott. We are SO happy we chose J Scott catering and had an absolute dream wedding. We are “foodies” and the food was absolutely incredible. We have had multiple guests tell us the food was “the best wedding food they have ever had.” The hors d’oeuvres were ridiculously good, and we loved our choice of the filet and the Chilean Sea Bass – even the vegetarian entrée options were great. We also chose to have a donut wall, which was a huge hit and would highly recommend. We worked with Megan Freeman who was incredible – she was detail-oriented, attentive, and easy to work with. We knew we were in good hands and didn’t have to worry about anything on the day of the wedding. Just one example: We chose to order our own small cake for the wedding day – it was supposed to be delivered to the wedding a few hours before our ceremony. There was a mix-up with the order (my fault, not J Scott’s) and Megan sprung into action right away – she literally had us a wedding cake within an hour… it was incredible and the entire day could not have been more perfect. During the reception our guests used every inch of the venue – we had some people outside on the deck, some on the dance floor, some in the back rooms, and some out by the firepit. The wedding day, ceremony and reception, exceeded all of my expectations – I would highly recommend J Scott Catering and Radnor Hunt for a wedding.

E
Emily Norris

Married on 11/17/2018

Our Dream Wedding!!!

J Scott Catering is the best of the best! From day one, I knew we would be in great hands. The J Scott team is very dedicated to their work- fabulous organization, experienced knowledge and the ... Read more utmost enthusiasm! Megan Freeman was our lead Event Planner and she is flawless at her job- very timely responses, extremely professional and so fun to work with! We never had to worry because J Scott truly had everything under control! They had beautiful options to choose from when selecting your tables, chairs, table cloths, napkins, dinnerware, etc.- they really know exactly what is needed- trust me, no stone goes unturned, they’ve got you covered! On the day of our wedding the J Scott Team worked very hard to ensure everything went smoothly and exactly as we had discussed- the day was simply perfect! THE FOOD WAS AMAZING!!!! In fact, we still have friends and family talking about the bountiful hors d’oeuvres and delicious entrees! So for all the foodies out there, J Scott totally serves up quality! I would absolutely recommend J Scott to anyone looking to have a wedding that is fun, exactly what you imagined, and stress-free (which I think is all of us!). I can't thank J Scott enough for helping us create our dream wedding at the Phoenixville Foundry! CHEERS!