J29 Events

Portland, OR · View map

About J29 Events

Specializing in event planning and creative design for local and destination weddings, private events, and corporate functions. Serving Washington, Oregon, and California.

www.j29events.com

e: info@j29events.com | p: 503-349-6481

56 Reviews for J29 Events

56 J29 Events Reviews

N
Nj Sd

Married on 04/05/2019

Fantastic, efficient, friendly, and well-organized

A fantastic experience, worth every penny. We always wondered what a day-of coordinator did -- well, we found out when we didn't have to do any of it! Ema rehearsed us, figured out how to assemble a ... Read more chuppah, laid out all the decorations, marched us in successfully, and put everything away in the right boxes at the end. It was seamless. Later, her boss, Shauna, assisted me in dealing with a problem I had with the venue, resulting in a partial refund from the site.

B
Brenna

Married on 08/18/2018

My husband and I got married in Trinidad, CA on August 18th of this year. We booked Shauna for our day of wedding planner - but she was much more than that. We planned our wedding from out of state ... Read more (in WA). I grew up in Northern California and my parents still live there, but Shauna was a huge guide to us even though we had family in the area. She helped us with all the details till the day of the wedding and was our SAVIOR on the day of. She kept everything on time for the ceremony and all the events of the reception. She made sure vendors were where they needed to be and on time. I think I told her 10+ times that I was so happy she was there on the day/night of the wedding. My husband nearly cut the tip of his finger off before the ceremony (she glued it up), my brother who was a groomsman ripped his pants 5 minutes before the wedding and she had everything needed to get us through the ceremony, and she even gave us her ring during the ceremony as our best man misplaced our rings. My MOH and I continue to rave about her to this day, she even made my MOH consider wedding planning because she is so impressive. Not only is she really great at her job, but she is a very genuine person. I highly, highly recommend J29 events for anyone considering help with wedding planning.

K
Katie Naughton

Married on 07/28/2018

Wouldn't get married without them!

Shauna and the team members at J29 Events are thoughtful, precise, and passionate. The idea of wedding planning was very overwhelming for us (My husband and I are major procrastinators and very ... Read more unorganized), but Shauna was able to break up the massive process into small achievable steps. Having this structure completely changed our experienced from overwhelming and confusing to positive and exciting. Leading up the the wedding date, her structure allowed us to essentially have all tasks completed weeks before our wedding. Shauna was able to use her design expertise to create a design board that brought all of our various ideas into one cohesive vision. This then allowed us to begin finding the right vendors to bring that vision to life. Shauna's vast network of vendors and contacts was amazing and so crucial. She has contacts for each element of the planning process (venue, photography, catering, DJ, florals, videographer, signage, decor, etc) and because of that, we were able to connect with vendors that were in our budget, shared our style, and helped fulfill our vision. Having vendors already know and respect Shauna and J29 Events made for smooth communication and execution. Shauna was able to coordinate with all the various vendors on planing and logistics - a HUGE element that reduced our stress throughout this process. She also provided ways for us to stay within our budget but still include all desired elements of our day. Shauna and J29 Events made our entire wedding process easy and amazing. On our wedding day, Shauna was always two steps ahead of us. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect.