Jacaranda Country Club

Fort Lauderdale, FL · View map · Visit website

About Jacaranda Country Club

Jacaranda Country Club is a wedding venue in Plantation, Florida. This modern event venue has hosted thousands of successful special events, including weddings, bar mitzvahs, anniversaries, and more. They help you celebrate life’s most significant and memorable events with a gorgeous setting and excellent services.

Facilities and Capacity
Jacaranda Country Club is the perfect venue for bridal showers, engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, and of course, wedding ceremonies and receptions. There is an outdoor space with water views that is a great space for wedding ceremonies. The indoor ballroom area has sparkling lights and modern style, perfect for receptions and parties. The maximum capacity for the venue is 200 people.

This venue offers exceptional services for an enjoyable and stress-free event experience. The experienced event staff will work closely with you to coordinate the event of your dreams. The other specific event services that are offered at Jacaranda Country Club include:

• Cake
  • Liability insurance
  • Setup/cleanup
  • Event rentals
  • Advanced lighting
  • Sound services
  • In-house catering

Cuisine
Jacaranda Country Club offers delicious catering menus and packages to suit your specific event. With over 10 cuisine styles to choose from, ranging from local, American, and southern to Asian, Italian and Mediterranean, you are sure to get the perfect meal for you and your guests. This catering team can accommodate a range of dietary needs, such as gluten free, lactose free, nut free, vegetarian, vegan, kosher, and no pork. There is also a variety of bar services, including open bar, cash bar and bartenders. The specific catering services offered at this venue include:

• Buffet
  • Hors d'oeuvres
  • Plated
  • Stations

Other Services
You can choose from a variety of additional event items to complete the details of your wedding day. There are beautiful decor items, and even a chocolate fountain. At Jacaranda Country Club, you can find the following items:

• Chair covers

Featured
Steven Shaer

Married on 07/13/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!

Ok... You were probably like me and my husband,, viewing multiple venues, trying to juggle all the details that each venue offered. Look no further, Jacaranda Country Club is a hidden gem in ... Read more Plantation, Florida. We literally bumped into it. After speaking with Darlene, the catering manager, touring the space and reviewing the packages, we looked at each other and said.."This place is amazing!" This place knows what they are doing!.. beautiful landscape, great space (indoor and outdoor), and the variety of foods and packages. Darlene and her team were wonderful, helping me with different choices of linens and food items that worked best with the size of our wedding and our theme. The night of the wedding, Darlene stayed til the very end, making sure we were ok. Our guests raved about the food ( cocktails and reception). The quality was exceptional ( and my husband and I are big time Foodies!). They are able to interchange the food options and if you have cultural foods you want incorporated, they can do it! Our guests were saying they had to pace themselves during the cocktail hour to make sure they had enough room to eat dinner! ( Thank God we had an amazing DJ that got the guests dancing to burn off those calories ) The team provided for my husband and I our own cocktail tray in the bridal suite complete with beverages so we could have a quiet moment to ourselves after the ceremony. Don't hesitate to book this venue. Our guests are already looking at booking Jacaranda for a future 70th birthday party and a retirement party. Seana & Steven ( married July 13, 2019)

Sandy
Sandy Telfort

Getting married on 11/17/2019

Awesome thus far!

We are getting married on November 17th and thus far our experience has been great. The food tasting was great and we look forward to our event. Read more We are getting married on November 17th and thus far our experience has been great. The food tasting was great and we look forward to our event.

R
Regina

Married on 05/26/2019

Our Dream Wedding Venue!

My husband and I are so happy that we chose Jacaranda Country Club for our wedding venue. My family first used Jacaranda Country Club 10 years ago for my brothers bar mitzvah which our family and ... Read more guests still rave about. As my husband and I have lived in NYC for the past 4 years - our hometown of South Florida was now a destination wedding for us. We needed a venue that we could trust and provide the most value. After meeting with other venues, Jacaranda was the obvious choice for us. Jacaranda provides the best value (ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, wedding cake, premium alcohol, valet, uplighting, chairs, silverware, etc) were all included in our contract. All we had to provide was the DJ, flowers, and photographer. This took off a lot of the stress we would have had, especially with planning a destination wedding. Additionally, Darlene was warm, welcoming and reassuring from our initial visit through our wedding day. She provided exceptional service and made sure that our wedding day was perfect! The day of the wedding was everything I dreamed of and everything went according to plan. It was great to have Darlene there as the day-of-coordinator to make sure everything was set up and customized to our plan! We cannot recommend Jacaranda enough!