Jaceya Gale Photography

Spokane, WA · View map · Visit website

About Jaceya Gale Photography

Jaceya Gale Photography is a professional portrait and wedding photography business based in Spokane, Washington. Lead photographer and owner, Jaceya Gale, is an award-winning photographer who strives to capture the true emotion and joy of a moment as it naturally unfolds. Her particular style is defined by her ability to harness natural light in order to create beautiful, natural images. Jaceya will provide you and your loved ones with beautiful photographic keepsakes from your wedding, that you can look back on and cherish for years to come.

Jaceya Gale limits herself to one event per day in order to give couples the professional service they deserve. She also offers a plethora of services and packages, and encourages clients to customize their package to fit their wedding day needs. Some of her services include:

• Additional hours
  • Videography services
  • Save-the-dates
  • Thank-you cards

Areas Covered

Jaceya Gale Photography is based in Spokane, Washington and offers photography services in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Northern California, and British Columbia, Canada. Travel fees applied to any location 150 miles outside of Spokane.

7 Reviews for Jaceya Gale Photography

7 Jaceya Gale Photography Reviews

H
Featured
Hollie

Married on 07/05/2019

Absolutely Perfect Wedding Day!!

I met Jaceya after finding her on wedding wire. Her portfolio of photos was very impressive and I loved her style. It became clear after talking with her she had a lot of experience with photography ... Read more especially with her time abroad and studying at Whitworth University. We met up a few more times before my wedding to decide where to take photos and plan everything out. Jaceya is so organized and had every detail taken care of. She is so personable and easy to talk to. I was definitely nervous with everything and she helped ease that so much. Day of the wedding was an absolute dream. I can’t stress how perfect it was. Everything flowed so smooth and our photos were flawless! Wedding photos was my number one priority and they captured everything I could have wanted. I cherish these photos and what they represent. I’ve seen many wedding photos and I can honestly say Jaceya’s style is my favorite. She captures so much light, joy, and feeling in her photos. She is unique and I couldn’t recommend her more. Her prices are fair and definitely worth the quality you get in photos.

Jackie
Jackie Hirst

Married on 06/22/2019

Excellent photographer

Jaceya was amazing and very easy to work with. I was always able to get ahold of her when I needed. We first hired her for our engagement photos at Bowl and Pitcher. We felt so comfortable with her ... Read more and impressed we hired her for our wedding as well. You will not be disappointed with her!

M
Michaela Flerchinger

Married on 06/01/2019

So many amazing photos

Jaceya took so many wonderful photos at our wedding. She also made sure to get every picture that we wanted. Read more Jaceya took so many wonderful photos at our wedding. She also made sure to get every picture that we wanted.