Jackelyn Lynam Photography

Decatur, GA · View map

About Jackelyn Lynam Photography

Hi! I am Jackelyn and I am a natural light wedding and portrait photographer based out of Atlanta, Gerogia.

As a wedding photographer, it is an honor and privilege to be a intergal part of the biggest day of your life. I pride myself on providing a postive and great experience from the first day we meet to the day your receive your final images. From educating my brides on timelines, discussing your wedding day vision and making you smile along the way, I go the extra mile to exceed your expectations. When I shoot, I aim to capture organic moments that really show the emotion and feelings of the day. I feel these moments, while gone in a blink, are the ones we hold dearest. I also like to have fun and make my clients smile- laughter is very important on a potential high stress day like your wedding day!

I look forward to telling your love story through my lens - XOXO

To inquire about pricing and packages, please email me at info@jackelynlynamphotography.com

1 Reviews for Jackelyn Lynam Photography

1 Jackelyn Lynam Photography Reviews

A
Ashley

Married on 05/25/2013

Love, love everything about our experience with Jackelyn. From our first meet to the finished product. Everyone loved her, and her work is phenomenal! She's super creative and takes the time to know ... Read more her clients. Photography is one area of a weddng that' s so crucial, and we didn't go wrong with Jackelyn. l We were and still are ecstatic about our shots!

Jackelyn Lynam Photography FAQ