Jackelynn Noel Photography

Saint Louis, MO · View map

About Jackelynn Noel Photography

My approach to wedding photography is contemporary and natural while still incorporating classic traditions. I want to make sure I showcase your love in laughter and natural movement but also want to make sure you have a photo, similar to your parents, that can be shared for generations to come. Although your wedding album won't be your first family album, I want it to be apart of your collection you pass on and that it accurately tells your story from the littlest details to the biggest.

The story I present to you will start with an engagement session so that we can get to know each other better and get comfortable. I tell a lot of horribly tacky, slightly inappropriate jokes to break the ice and keep you guys moving so the time although flys by is enjoyable.

I will work with you to curate a timeline to not only keep me on track with your vision but to also help the wedding day flowing on time. I also like to spoil my couples with gift cards and gifts from the time of booking through receiving your full wedding gallery so that you know I'm not only showing up for a job but am investing in your experience and friendship.

On the wedding day I want to show up as a trusted friend so you have one less thing to worry about because, I've got this! I start with details so that every item you spent picking out is documented. The day will go fast but your story will be preserved so that you can still feel the excitement of getting ready with your closest friends, hold on to the memory of representing your family's traditions through important heirlooms, relish in how well you did picking out the table decorations, and relive the moment when your soul-mate saw you on your wedding day for the first time.

Live in the moments you'll never forget... let me capture them for you.

8 Reviews for Jackelynn Noel Photography

8 Jackelynn Noel Photography Reviews

D
Danielle

Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing photographer

Jackie was a dream to work with. She made sure we got all the shots we wanted even when the weather was against us. She made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and even knew how to put up with ... Read more my husband who gets cranky when taking photos for too long. Her turn around time was super quick in getting our galleries back to us. My dad, who's also a photographer, keeps raving about the photos. I highly recommend Jackie to anyone and everyone.

S
Sarah

Married on 11/11/2016

Jackie made sure we got all the shots we wanted and made the entire experience a blast. She's a wonderful photographer and the turn around time to receive our photos was incredibly fast! Love Jackie! Read more Jackie made sure we got all the shots we wanted and made the entire experience a blast. She's a wonderful photographer and the turn around time to receive our photos was incredibly fast! Love Jackie!

E
Erin

Married on 09/17/2016

Jackie was so amazing to work with. She made my husband (who hates taking pictures) feel comfortable in front of the camera, and even laugh a little. She captured every shot and moment perfectly, even ... Read more better than we imagined! She took charge in a way that got things done, but never came off mean or rude. Professionalism is at the top of Jackies list and we couldn't be more impressed.