Jackie King Photographer

Crystal Palace · View map

About Jackie King Photographer

Hello, I'm Jackie,

I've been photographing for well over 10 years and have had the pleasure to photograph my couples close to home in London & Hampshire and further afield in Ireland, Scotland, America and Mexico..(have passport will travel)

Sharing one of the most important days of your life is an amazing honour and a privilege and I work closely with you to capture the magic of your day wherever it may be,

My style is fresh, natural and intimate, I'm unobtrusive in my approach, never flustered and always smiling.

To chat through your BIG day please call me on +44 7754 757716

I am a member of The British Institute of Professional Photography and a QEST Scholar

8 Reviews for Jackie King Photographer

8 Jackie King Photographer Reviews

J
Jodie

Married on 05/30/2015

I could not have asked for a more professional/fun/outgoing/bubbly photographer. My husband and I were so impressed with the quality and style of Jackies photos and still talk about it now! We not ... Read more only had 1 photographer on the day, but 3!!!! It felt like we were incredibly important. Thank you Jackie for being so wonderful :)

M
Meaghan

Married on 03/27/2015

Jackie went above and beyond for our day! We all agree that the day wouldn't have been the same without her. She made us all relax and have fun which is what a wedding is all about. She was very ... Read more involved in helping us with our album making sure we got exactly what we wanted. Not only was her bubbly personality present, but her professional touches were too! The pictures we got were so breathtaking!! She has such an eye for lighting and posing. We truly couldn't be happier with every aspect of her expertise.

B
Becky

Married on 06/29/2013

We love our wedding photos. Jackie went above and beyond on the day, capturing lots of different situations and styles. Read more We love our wedding photos. Jackie went above and beyond on the day, capturing lots of different situations and styles.