Jackie Phillips, Wedding Officiant

Incline Village, Nevada · View map · Visit website

About Jackie Phillips, Wedding Officiant

Jackie Phillips is a Lake Tahoe wedding officiant who specializes in creating ceremonies that reflect you as a couple.She loves getting to know the couples she marries so she can help capture your personality in your ceremony. She welcomes same-sex couples and celebrates and honors LGBTQ weddings with the same love and caring. She is a WeddingWire Couples' Choice Award winner.

Jackie feels that the small nuances that make your ceremony uniquely yours are the moments you will cherish. She enjoys creating these moments.

She likes to spend time getting to know you and feels it is important. You will talk about the ceremony details, such as unique unity ceremonies, your thoughts about your ceremony, your values as a couple. She enjoys playing an active role in the arrangement and planning of your ceremony, helping you plan the entrance of your parents and any other special family members, and determine seating arrangements. She will help you explore your vision and create the right ceremony for you!

Jackie finds that it makes couples much more relaxed on the day of the ceremony if she attends the rehearsal. Plus, she wants to ensure that all of those little details you've planned with her are carried out the way you've planned. Her fee INCLUDES her attendance at your rehearsal.

Are you eloping? Jackie also offers personal ceremonies for elopements or couples with just a few guests.

Jackie offers a free introduction meeting/call so you can make sure she is the officiant for you! She feels it's important that you are comfortable and connected with your officiant.

69 Reviews for Jackie Phillips, Wedding Officiant

69 Jackie Phillips, Wedding Officiant Reviews

L
Featured
Lauren

Married on 08/18/2018

My husband and I feel so incredibly lucky to have found Jackie. In the early stages of planning, we wanted a close friend or family member to officiate our wedding because we wanted it to feel ... Read more personal. I'm so grateful we decided to hire a professional and even more grateful we met Jackie! From the first phone call all the way to the ceremony, we had felt as if we had known her for years, we were just that comfortable! The ceremony she wrote for us was beyond any expectation I could have had and we received so many compliments! For starters, I didn't even know a ceremony could be as interactive as the one she came up with. There were plenty of quotes to personalize it and I was able to add my own touches that Jackie put together flawlessly. Another reason we are over the moon for Jackie is because she is so inclusive. Selfishly, it didn't even come to mind that there might be officiants out there who wouldn't marry us because of who we love. We're "normal" so we didn't have to think about being judged. I've been able to see other weddings Jackie has done through social media and it makes me so happy to see her pure joy with all the couples she officiates for but I get a little extra teary eyed when I see how inclusive she is. We could not have hand picked a better officiant. Thank you Jackie for feeling like a long time friend and for creating a wonderful ceremony we will never forget!

Seaira
Seaira

Married on 06/29/2019

Highly Recommend!

I would recommend Jackie to everyone! She customized everything to meet our needs. She was prompt, flexible and always smiling! We feel so fortunate to have had her be a part of our wedding day! Read more I would recommend Jackie to everyone! She customized everything to meet our needs. She was prompt, flexible and always smiling! We feel so fortunate to have had her be a part of our wedding day!

A
Alexandra

Married on 06/21/2019

No one else but Jackie!

Five stars does not seem like enough. Jackie is thoughtful, caring and organized. My rehearsal and wedding went so smoothly and it was all because of Jackie. In addition, she is so funny and sweet! ... Read more sweet!! We cannot have pictured our day with anyone else but Jackie and cannot recommend her enough.