Jaclyn L Photography

Newport, RI · View map

About Jaclyn L Photography

We believe that photography is about people. In working with us, you will enjoy unmatched service & care in organizing every consideration of your wedding. As professionals, we attend to these details in order to insure that your photography experience is exciting, well-executed & memorable.

65 Reviews for Jaclyn L Photography

65 Jaclyn L Photography Reviews

Kailin
Kailin Steinkamp

Married on 06/30/2019

THE best and so talented!

Jaclyn was an incredible photographer to work with, and SO talented. There are many talented photographers out there, but what set Jaclyn apart from the masses was her ability to capture those raw, ... Read more candid, beautiful moments between a couple. Of course, there were the standard poses that she captured and they were lovely, but she would continue to take pictures as that pose fell away and my husband and I would laugh and become more natural and those shots are priceless. Then add the drama of lighting and angles that she perfectly utilizes and the photos are just stunning. Both our engagement photos and wedding photos are incredible. Jaclyn is also extremely professional, so on top of her game, and such a hard worker. Before our wedding she reviewed all of the poses and family photo combos we wanted, and she was nonstop our whole wedding day, as was her second photographer. We had such a dream team to capture our day and we are beyond happy! The compliments continue to flow whenever anyone sees our pictures. She is truly the best!

Katharine
Katharine

Married on 09/22/2018

Katharine Todd

Jaclyn is simply FABULOUS! When I think back on the year we worked with Jaclyn, I’m not sure where to even begin explaining how truly wonderful and unbelievably talented she is. From the very first ... Read more phone call to the last hour of our wedding, Jaclyn was nothing short of organized, flexible, personable, professional, dedicated, positive, the list goes on and on. Here are a few reasons why I wouldn’t hesitate to book Jaclyn as your photographer. - Her flexibility, patience, and fun personality for our engagement photo session: She took our engagement photos in Providence, at my husband and my alma mater, which I’m sure was out of her way but it so special for us, and that’s all Jaclyn cared about. She was so kind, fun, and normal through the whole experience which made us feel much more comfortable! - Her organization and positivity during the weeks and months leading up to the wedding: Planning a wedding can be quite stressful and overwhelming for a bride. Jaclyn was extremely organized and readily available at any moment that I wanted to talk. I was particularly nervous about two things before the wedding: 1) the availability of mansions in Newport for photographs and 2) the weather. Jaclyn was consistently very positive and reassuring about both concerns. She had all of the contact people I needed to book a mansion and she had two back up plans ready and waiting! (Fortunately, we didn’t need to use them, but that fact that she was willing to spend a day driving around Newport with me to personally select spots for photographs speaks volumes about her dedication to her client!) The weather, also fortunately, was beautiful. I am so in love with the work Jaclyn did. - Her unparalleled true talent and dedication at rehearsal dinner and on our wedding day: Jaclyn caught every moment and then some. My husband and I have such an incredible variety of pictures from the emotion to the scenery, and I will cherish them forever. She has an eye for getting romantic, real shots. So many of my friends say my photos look like they could be in a bridal magazine. I’m in love! Not only did Jaclyn capture the beauty and emotions that filled our day... she stayed at our wedding to capture those moments well past her contracted hours. Due to a delay in the dinner service and a ripped wedding dress (post formal pictures thank goodness!) a lot of special moments were also delayed. Jaclyn stayed at the wedding up until the last song. Before leaving she even asked me if there were any last shots I wanted, which I did request a few quick shots on the deck with the lit up Newport bridge in the back. Jaclyn agreed excitedly and without hesitation and was able to use her talent and creative eye to capture some of my favorite pictures of the night! If you are nervous about finding a talented, creative, kind, puts-you-first, reliable, responsive photographer for your wedding...look no further. Jaclyn in the best and you will not regret working with this beautiful soul!

S
Stacey

Married on 09/01/2018

Jaclyn is the best! She was such a pleasure to work with for both our engagement session and the wedding. She immediately made us feel comfortable and confident in front of the camera. She is great at ... Read more capturing the emotion between people and using spaces in a way that feels special and unique. She has an eye that is unmatched and each photo is epic! I would highly recommend Jaclyn!