Jaclynn Kate Hair & Make Up Artistry

East Greenwich, RI · View map · Visit website

About Jaclynn Kate Hair & Make Up Artistry

Jaclynn Kate Hair & Make Up Artistry is a wedding beauty company located in East Greenwich, Rhode Island. With more than 10 years in the wedding industry, this seven-time award-winning bridal beauty business offers the luxury of in-salon pampering, or the team can come to your venue. You are always their first and highest priority, so they make sure to promptly respond to all inquiries and use professional-grade, high-definition products by companies like MAC, Stella, Bobbi Brown. Makeup Forever, NARS, and Urban Decay. They specialize in soft tassel updos and vintage, romantic glam looks.

Experience
Jaclynn Kate began her career focusing on bridal beauty, and when her business began rapidly expanding, she opened up a salon to answer the demand. Her team of beauty professionals are all certified and award-winning, with education from New York City, Boston, and Los Angeles. Jaclynn Kate gives back to the community by speaking at local high schools, hair schools, and colleges about being a young entrepreneur.

The stylists at Jaclynn Kate Hair & Make Up Artistry focus on you and making sure you feel comfortable with all services. They offer a complimentary consultation to go over your vision for your look, as well as the timeline for the day of the wedding. They can also do a hair and makeup trial so you can see how everything will come together to transform you. Their hair services include blowouts, coloring, extensions, haircuts, keratin treatments, and updos. For makeup, you and your bridal party can enjoy airbrush, contour, eye, and natural makeup options, as well as false lashes and tattoo coverage, if desired. Manicures and pedicures are also available. In addition, Jaclynn Kate Hair & Make Up Artistry can remove unwanted hair through waxing.

25 Reviews for Jaclynn Kate Hair & Make Up Artistry

25 Jaclynn Kate Hair & Make Up Artistry Reviews

Laurel
Featured
Laurel

Married on 12/08/2018

Lovely Team

The team at Jaclynn Kate is wonderful. From the first, yes first, consultation, we were laughing and having a good time. You may not know it at this stage of planning, but this is important! You only ... Read more want happy, positive people around you this day. The girls were sweet and willing to listen which is huge. They don't do your makeup the way they want it, they do it the way you want it. My two consultations were great but day of, Caitlin really outdid herself. I felt so beautiful but still so myself. Its a hard balance to be wearing so much makeup, having your hair professionally done and still look like yourself just that much better! She did it. It was exactly what I imagined...what was even better was that they made my mom feel so beautiful, my mother in law, sister in law and my friends. Everyone was stunning and they felt it. It was so special. We hired them to stay until after the ceremony, as I thought I would be a big mess...they not only were hired, but their attitudes made it appear as if they wanted to be there and that was really nice. Thank you girls for making me feel the way every bride should feel. Sincerely, Laurel

Brianna
Brianna

Married on 06/01/2019

Highly recommend!

I could not be more happy with my decision to go with Jaclynn Kate Hair & Makeup Artistry. I absolutely loved my hair and makeup done by Caitlin. She took the vision I wanted and made it come to life. ... Read more My bridesmaids hair and makeup all looked gorgeous. The team got there on time and did an amazing job getting a large bridal parties hair and makeup done beautifully and efficiently. I would highly recommend!

Jaylene
Jaylene

Married on 04/06/2019

Actual wizards!

Caitlin and Jaclynn were amazing! Jaclynn was very responsive and helped me book hair and makeup for my bridal party. Caitlin was my stylist and absolutely killed it with my hair and makeup. I have ... Read more never felt more beautiful! This salon came recommended to me by my photographer and I can see why. You can be sure if you choose Jaclynn Kate you will get the best service and feel incredible on your big day!