Jacob Maarse Florists

Pasadena, California · View map · Visit website

About Jacob Maarse Florists

Jacob Maarse Florist has been offering their wedding floral services to Pasadena, California, for over half a century. They provide their clients with floral innovation, crafsmanship, and aesthetic refinement. They work with each couple to accommodate their specific needs, supplying fresh blooms worthy of the event being celebrated.

The staff at Jacob Maarse Florist are experienced designers able to fulfill requests for many different styles and themes. Couples may book consultations to discuss their needs as well as details of venue visits, delivery, set up, and clean up for their pieces. The artists can create arrangements to fit themes such as classic, eclectic, glamorous, romantic, rustic, and vintage. Couples may work with the Jacob Maarse Florist artists to create:

• Aisle decor

Featured
Sheri Felmann

Married on 05/26/2019

Beautiful and Breathtaking

Thank you David Navarro and Jacob Maarse Florist for make our dream wedding come to life! It was more beautiful than I had imagined. They created exactly what I wanted and were professionals from ... Read more start the finish. Absolutely recommend! Thank you, Jeff and Sheri

M
Mindy Sato

Married on 06/04/2019

I cannot say enough good things about David Navarro of Jacob Maarse!

I cannot say enough good things about David Navarro of Jacob Maarse! He did all of the floral for my daughter's wedding in early April and is such an amazing, creative professional! He literally ... Read more creates magic! He is an attentive listener who can actually create what you have in your mind. Only better! We are very particular and wanted a unique tablescape while at the same time wanted it to be very elegant, classic and timeless. He listened to everything my daughter wanted, from garden roses, to elongated tablescapes, to an elegant twist on outdoor floral for the ceremony and EVERYTHING turned out better than we could have imagined or hoped for! Our guests said it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to. Pure magic! David is a consummate professional, a pleasure to work with and made the whole experience so much fun! His whole team is very professional and genuinely excited about your event. David was great at creating a spectacular floral story while respecting your budget at the same time. David is someone we will continue to work with in the future for all of our floral needs - big or small. He is quite simply THE BEST.

Emily
Emily

Married on 04/27/2019

Perfection!!!

Being familiar with Jacob Maarse I had very high expectations after I hired them for my wedding - those expectations weren’t only met but honestly so far surpassed! David was my main point of contact ... Read more throughout the entire process. He is a true professional and incredibly pleasant and fun to work with - he was so mindful of what I wanted and also very helpful when I wasn’t sure exactly what it was that I wanted - his overall expertise and demeanor made me feel so comfortable just letting him take the reigns and I’m so glad he did because he totally delivered! I truly could not be more pleased.