Jacqueline Jordan Photography

Owensboro, KY · View map · Visit website

About Jacqueline Jordan Photography

I offer full-coverage of your wedding, engagement and even propsals! I'm Kentucky-based but available for travel. All sessions include an online gallery of high-resolution images that you can share on social media or download and print. I also make it super easy to order professional prints, canvases and albums right from your gallery.

What's more, I offer a stress-free experience and promise to guide you through any questions you have.

I'm the girl who will help you secure your veil, make sure you stay hydrated and possibly join you on the dance floor -- all while capturing beautiful images so you know your magical day wasn't just a dream.

Your photos will be timeless, light and airy images that show the joy of your big day, and your love for eachother.

I've been shooting weddings and portraits for ten years and I love getting to know awesome couples and famlies.

5 Reviews for Jacqueline Jordan Photography

5 Jacqueline Jordan Photography Reviews

D
Featured
Drew Crabtree

Married on 09/09/2017

Best you can get

Jacqueline went above and beyond for our surprise proposal as well as engagement and wedding photos. Simply the best and has the greatest original ideas. Read more Jacqueline went above and beyond for our surprise proposal as well as engagement and wedding photos. Simply the best and has the greatest original ideas.

Jessica
Jessica L. Moore

Married on 10/01/2011

Creative photographer with an innovative eye for backgrounds and light

Jacqueline is a phenomenal artist who worked with us to make sure our wedding memories were preserved as best possible. She has a keen eye for design and light; she finds ways to take innovative and ... Read more beautiful shots in any location. My husband and I love our wedding photos, loved working with Jacqueline, and would highly recommend her to others. If you need any more convincing, just look at her portfolio; she has absolutely gorgeous photos of brides of all shapes, sizes, and colors. She finds ways to capture beauty, make you feel comfortable and beautiful, and produces an excellent product.

K
Kelsey Washburn

Married on 08/06/2011

Amazing photographer and experience!!!

Jackie was so great! Super kind and flexible. She arrived before I had make up on and I informed her not to photograph me in that state! She was professional and yet personable! I had some people show ... Read more up that I didn't want photographed and she obliged and asked no questions. Even though it was summer and we were outside, she never complained and somehow managed to always get the shot and made everyone look great! 8nyeats later and her photography still covers my walls and I always get compliments on the quality and composition of the photos. I cannot recommend Jackie enough! You're missing out if you don't go with her!!