Jadak Hair Restoration

Madison, CT · View map

About Jadak Hair Restoration

Jadak Hair Restoration and Makeup helps you create your ideal look for your wedding day. We offer everything from traditional and airbrush makeup to temporary eye lash extensions to hair extensions and hair restoration. We look forward to hearing from you and helping you create your perfect look for your big day. We can also do on location appointments. You can reach us anytime at 203-859-0605. We can't wait to meet you!

18 Reviews for Jadak Hair Restoration

18 Jadak Hair Restoration Reviews

L
Lauren

Married on 06/06/2015

Agnieshka has been my hair dresser and makeup artist for as long as I can remember. She always applies makeup for me for all the events I go to the way I like and even runs new ideas by me to try. She ... Read more knows what looks, techniques, and colors will enhance my beauty and I always receive the most wonderful compliments. Agnieshka did my make up for my junior and senior prom. I felt like the most beautiful one there. She did a nice natural look to go with my light colored dress and added a subtle sunrise look for my eyes that all my friends told me looked perfect. I am currently having Agnieshka do my make up for my wedding. She is amazing at what she does, a natural talent to know what to do and apply for each person and event. She is very easygoing and a comfortable friend to chat with and always acts and works as a professional. She never fails to work with me around my schedule and hers to find the right time to help me look my best for all my occasions.

User4770381

2+ years ago

I was looking to have my makeup done for my wedding and had two trials at other places. Then I found Agnes! What an artist she is! Read more I was looking to have my makeup done for my wedding and had two trials at other places. Then I found Agnes! What an artist she is!

B
BetteJane

Married on 12/13/2014

Agnes did my make up for my wedding and the best part was how natural it looked. She really knew how to get the tones just so, to enhance my natural coloring. She's the best!? Read more Agnes did my make up for my wedding and the best part was how natural it looked. She really knew how to get the tones just so, to enhance my natural coloring. She's the best!???