Jade Silvestri Studio

Worcester, Massachusetts · View map · Visit website

About Jade Silvestri Studio

Jade Silvestri Hair & Makeup Co. is a traveling hair and makeup business based out of Worcester, Massachusetts. Their experienced team of licensed hair and makeup artists travel throughout New England providing beauty services for the bride and her bridal party. They promise that your makeup will be sweat proof, cry proof and smudge proof on your big day. Jade Silvestri Hair & Makeup Co. can’t wait to make you look and feel beautiful.

Experience

Jade Silvestri is the owner and lead stylist of this unique company. She’s been in the beauty industry for over seven years, and she loves what she does. Jade and her team will go above and beyond to exceed your expectations. She’s happy to come to you whether it’s for a consultation, trial run or the main event.

While this passionate company is willing to come to your home, hotel or venue, they also offer services at their studio in Worcester. Their prices include a trial for the bride, a free pair of lashes and travel within 50 miles. Additional services include:

• Blowouts
  • Contour makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • Tattoo coverage

Other Services

In addition to providing hair and makeup for you and your attendants on your big day, Jade Silvestri Hair & Makeup Co. is also happy to help you look gorgeous for your rehearsal dinner. Other events include:

• Boudoir photo shoot

Featured
Katie

Married on 10/27/2018

My Wedding Hair and Make-up

I found Jade Silvestri hair and make-up through wedding wire so I wanted to return the favor in hopes it helped out a future bride. We planned our wedding in 5 months and were so grateful to find this ... Read more studio. The studio is beautiful and right in the heart of Worcester. Kassandra Viruet was the stylist who did my hair and make up for my trial and the day of. She didn't complete my trial until we were both satisfied with how it looked. The day of the wedding Kassie and Jade showed up on time, at my house with all their accessories in a Nor'Easter. Rain and wind were coming down hard and it didn't effect them. Between the two of them, they got 6 of us done in record time and did a phenomenal job. I am fair skinned so getting my makeup done made me nervous that it was going to be too dark. Kassandra picked all the right tones and colors to make it look natural but also flawless. My fear was running late and with a lot of bridesmaids, I knew it was going to be time consuming. They were both very personable and made the whole experience fun and easy going. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to get their hair and makeup done for their wedding or any other formal event.

Courtney
Courtney Ternullo

Getting married on 11/07/2019

Highly recommend!!

Such a cute and cozy salon. My hair stylist Mimi did an amazing job and fit me in last minute when I impulsively wanted a new hair color! I love it and 4 of my friends changed their hair stylists to ... Read more Mimi because they love her work!!!

Natalie
Natalie

Married on 10/27/2018

EXCELLENT service from girls who LOVE what they do!

I am incredibly happy with the service and quality of work provided by Samantha Alexander and Kayla for the hair/makeup services for my wedding. My wedding was on October 27, 2018 and hair and makeup ... Read more was definitely something I was excited about. Kayla arrived early and prepared which is always super important to me. I am a firm believer that being right on time isn’t really being on time, but being early is on time. She came in with a smiling face and ready to go. Mind you, the weather was monsooning outside but they didn’t allow that to make them late. She was engaging with my bridesmaids, my MOH, and my mom. We were talking about life, style, makeup, and everything else while jamming to music. The attention to detail provided by her was something I admired. She really took her time to make sure her work was above and beyond and what I really liked was that she asked the girls throughout the way how they felt about how the makeup was coming out. I also really liked that she waited to do lipstick until last minute to ensure it looked PERFECT for the wedding. Samantha Alexander is who did my hair and makeup. She is not only a great friend of mine, but she is incredibly talented in what she does. I love that she likes her work to be done in a certain way; a way in which makes you feel beautiful. She takes a lot of pride in what she does and she has impeccable attention to detail. Her love for hair and makeup is something I have always admired. Sam has been my hairdresser and makeup connoisseur for the past 3 years. She is very honest and that’s something that not everyone is receptive to…but it’s something I prefer. I want her to tell me if my idea sounds crazy or shut me down if I ask for more bronzer, haha. She and I get along very well and I can trust her work. She knows exactly what I like in my makeup and she executes above and beyond. Thank you to the girls who made us all feel beautiful for my wedding and I would HIGHLY recommend their services and would also recommend Jade Silvestri Studio. They were incredibly professional while also being friendly and fun. If you’re looking for a group of girls who are reliable and great at what they do, I would highly recommend them.