J'Adore Beauty

San Francisco, CA · View map · Visit website

About J'Adore Beauty

J'Adore Beauty provides the upscale artistry of specialized Hair and Makeup services with a commitment to excellence. We are dedicated to transforming your vision into a reality by creating a look that enhances natural beauty and compliments each individual’s personal style.

The J’Adore Experience is essential to pampering each client on their special day. Our focus is on providing the utmost customer satisfaction so that our clients not only love the way they look but adore it! Through careful anticipation, we tackle every imaginable beauty "crisis" by having a thorough beauty consultation with each client, developing a meticulous hair and makeup schedule to ensure you are where you need to be on time, swift emergency beauty changes or repairs, working side-by-side with photographers to ensure your photo sessions go smoothly and look amazing. We provide a peace of mind with a solid confirmation for your booking with our Bridal Agreement and contract.

Our team of experienced professional Hair stylists and Makeup Artists have been personally trained by Karla Emm, the owner of J’Adore Beauty. We are available to cover all your hair and makeup needs. All services are available on-location for special occasions including Weddings, Engagements, Proms, Anniversaries, Graduations, Quinceañeras, Portraits/Headshots, Photo-shoots, Girl’s night out, Bachelorette Parties, Pageants, and much more.

Sit back, relax and enjoy your special day. Allow us pamper you, enhance your natural beauty while you feel calm and confident on your special day.

For additional information, please fill out a Contact Form or email us at Contact@jadore-beauty.com

14 Reviews for J'Adore Beauty

14 J'Adore Beauty Reviews

Featured
User3188938

2+ years ago

Karla was one of the best decisions I made in my wedding planning, hands down. I found her through wedding wire and went for her based on these reviews and price. She is AWESOME. When I had my trial ... Read more trial run and brought some pictures of roughly what I wanted, she NAILED it. No tweaks, just able to create exactly the feel I wanted. (And I am a fairly picky, detail-oriented person.) She was able to create the exact look I wanted on her first shot. On my wedding day (Aug 2014), she showed up on time and was ready to go. She did beautiful and stunning up & part-up hairdos for my bridesmaids, and flawlessly recreated for me what she had done at my trial months before. Plus, she used really high quality makeup that lasted the whole night. I was total waterworks, but my makeup held through. Karla is responsive, sweet - and as far as pricing goes for hair & makeup (I got married in SF and had major sticker shock) - she was amazing value and much more reasonable than other options I'd found. Karla is a GREAT pick - and definitely so grateful I found her!

C
Crystal

Married on 07/29/2012

Karla was super awesome, and I'm so glad I had her for my wedding! Not only was she nice and funny to chat with but she made me look beautiful! We had done a trial a couple months before and discussed ... Read more discussed the general look. She was great about hearing my opinions and making it work based off the look I wanted. I had changed my mind a bit thereafter on the look, but she was able to make it work based off the trial and our discussion. Also she was super flexible about the schedule. Due to some last minute details about the venue, I wasn't able to give her a final prep location until a couple weeks before, but she was easy going about it. My overall 5 star rating is highly based off the fact that 1) she knew her makeup and hair! I can be very particular at times, and she hit a home run! The style was right on point! 2) she was super flexible and accommodating in regards to time and payment 3) she helped make the overall experience relaxing! I've heard horror stories where the makeup artist flakes last minute, and Karla went out of her way leading up to the event to let me know she was fully committed 4) she's actually quite awesome to talk with, which makes the whole event less awkward/formal

Jesily
Jesily

Married on 06/22/2012

I booked Karla and her team for my wedding party for hair and makeup, total of 7 ladies including myself. Karla and her team were wonderful to work with and did a fabulous job with everyone's hair and ... Read more makeup. I had my girls choose their own hairstyle for the wedding and each one was satisfied with how they looked. Everyone looked gorgeous! Thanks Karla and team for helping to make our day fabulous!