Jae Lee Paredes Makeup Artistry LLC

Canonsburg, PA · View map

About Jae Lee Paredes Makeup Artistry LLC

I am a Licensed Esthetician and Makeup Artist and I offer Makeup Applications for all occasions in Pittsburgh and surrounding areas incluing Weddings, Engagement Pictures, Tv/Film, Photoshoots, Fashion Shows, Special Events, and more.... Makeup has been my passion for as long as I can remember. On your wedding day, I come to the location of your choosing packed and ready to make you and your bridal party beautiful and flawless. This is your special day, and I would love to be apart of making it a day you will never forget!

126 Reviews for Jae Lee Paredes Makeup Artistry LLC

126 Jae Lee Paredes Makeup Artistry LLC Reviews

M
Makenzie

Married on 05/18/2019

Excellent Service

Jae and Madison were AWESOME! Jae did my makeup and two of my bridesmaids and Madison did three of bridesmaids makeup. They both were so professional and really listened to what each of us wanted.I ... Read more went to Jae previously for my trial and I loved the environment of her studio. She was so welcoming and friendly! I really enjoyed getting to know her and that made me so excited to have her do my makeup on my wedding day. I felt that I connected with her and she really knew what my vision was for my wedding day makeup. On my wedding day, Jae and Madison were at my venue a little earlier to set up and had all 6 of us done on time. They were so punctual and really made the whole makeup experience one to remember! I would HIGHLY recommend getting your makeup done by these talented ladies! ADVICE: If you are debating on getting a trial done, I would highly recommend getting one. You get to know Jae and you get to see what your makeup will look like the day of your wedding. You also get used to the fake eyelashes! My bridesmaids and I LOVED ours!

Trish
Trish Obringer

Married on 05/04/2019

Book her immediately!

Reviewed On 6/04/2019 by Patricia O I found Jae through a referral from my photographer. I scoped out her work on Instagram and was very impressed. Jae was incredibly responsive to all emails and ... Read more requests and flexible when I needed to make last minute changes to the number of ladies getting their makeup done. The best way I can describe her makeup application is that she enhances your beauty in the most natural way possible. All of my ladies looking absolutely stunning without looking like they had layers of makeup on. I will always look back on my wedding pictures amazed at how beautiful I looked thanks to Jae and her team!!

B
Bizzie Cromie

Married on 01/05/2019

Red Lip Confidence

Jae is truly wonderful. She’s as funny and charming as she is talented. I was lucky enough to have three opportunities before the wedding to get my make up done with her. By the day of my wedding, she ... Read more had absolutely perfected my look. She gave me the confidence to wear the bold, red lip. The photos look amazing- all because of Jae! She convinced my 70 year old, make-up hating mother to wear lashes! She was so overwhelmed by how beautiful she looked, she kept the lashes as a keepsake. My dad could not get over how different/young (and beautiful) my mom looked. Jae was such a calm, positive force to have in the room the morning of the wedding. I would hire her a thousand more times. I’m looking for any excuse to get my make up done again and agai