JaeHee Bridal Atelier

Englewood, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About JaeHee Bridal Atelier

JaeHee Bridal Atelier, located in Englewood, New Jersey, will assist you in selecting the perfect wedding dress for your special day. This bridal shop features a stunning collection of prestigious European and American designers, and their expert stylists will assist you through the full dress selection and fitting process. JaeHee Bridal Atelier is committed to providing you with an unforgettable experience and a dress you’ll fall in love with.

The entire bridal party, from the mothers of the bride and groom to the flower girls, will find dresses in this impressive atelier. This location offers trunk shows and sample sales as well, and brides looking to customize, alter, clean or preserve their dresses will find options here. In addition to gowns, which include plus-size options, JaeHee Bridal Atelier also offers shoes, veils and hair accessories.

195 Reviews for JaeHee Bridal Atelier

195 JaeHee Bridal Atelier Reviews

L
Featured
Lauren

Married on 01/17/2016

I had a great experience finding/purchasing my wedding dress from JaeHee Bridal. I was looking for a very specific look within a certain price range and I knew I found my dress from the moment I tried ... Read more it on. I had not seen this style anywhere else! They have a great selection of dresses, and the salon is beautiful. My consultant was very kind and personable, and only showed me dresses within my specified price range. The seamstress who did my alterations was amazing, Maria. I appreciated all the kindness, support, and professionalism from all!

E
E

Getting married on 10/05/2019

Beautiful shop with quality consultants

I had the best experience at JaeHee Bridal. The salon itself is absolutely gorgeous. They had sectioned off areas for multiple brides at once so even I felt comfortable (and I hated the idea of others ... Read more watching me try on dresses!). Lisa was an absolute doll to work with and truly helped me through the process. She was able to borrow a dress that they didn't have that I had tried on at another location AND the price was less expensive with JaeHee. I would recommend this shop 100%!

Tracey & Dr. Julian
Tracey

Married on 08/11/2019

Amazing experience

The bridal assistant was amazing. She made me feel comfortable. Read more The bridal assistant was amazing. She made me feel comfortable.