Jai Weddings and Events

Bronx, New York · View map

About Jai Weddings and Events

Jai Weddings & Events is a full service event design and planning company in New York City servicing the NY Metro area. We produce memorable events that are designed with our clients in mind - the sophisticated professional looking for an experience filled with elegance, style and creative personalization. We cater to busy professionals hosting a wedding, shower, social celebration, fundraiser, or any other special occasion. From ‘month-of’ event management or full event planning, to conceptual design and production, we aim to deliver a customized experience to our clients, and you should expect nothing less.

The Experience

We will work closely with you to gain an in-depth understanding of what you need. Every event we plan is an exclusive production designed specifically for you. That means no two events are ever the same. No matter the size of your budget or how intimate the setting, your production will be designed with your specifications in mind. Explore our Planning & Design Process and see how we make your vision a reality.

The Memories

The reward of a well planned and executed event is the fond memories that stay with you after your event. A JaiClient should expect a seamless and easy experience not only during the project but also after our work together is over. We carefully vet each prospective client to ensure we can produce the experience you deserve, and we will not hesitate to let you know if we think we are not a good fit. This means you get our dedicated attention to your details, and your vision truly becomes our reality during the planning process. The results - Memories to last a Lifetime.

5 Reviews for Jai Weddings and Events

5 Jai Weddings and Events Reviews

A
Allynthia

Married on 01/20/2018

My needs were met and jai's went above and beyond and kept me from been a bridezilla I enjoy working with them Read more My needs were met and jai's went above and beyond and kept me from been a bridezilla I enjoy working with them

V
Vercelia

Event date: 07/08/2017

Excellent planner and amazing decorator! Very courteous and professional. Favorable guest comments received for each event. Read more Excellent planner and amazing decorator! Very courteous and professional. Favorable guest comments received for each event.

A
ANGELA

Married on 07/07/2017

Great service, very professional and flexible. Beautiful designs! I am a repeat customer! Read more Great service, very professional and flexible. Beautiful designs! I am a repeat customer!