Jaime Glez Photography

Cancun, MX · View map · Visit website

About Jaime Glez Photography

Jaime Glez Photography is Husband + Wife Team offering Dreamy Wedding Photography with a BFA Fine Arts from Parsons New School of Design based in Cancun, Riviera Maya, Merida, Yucatan.

Jaime Glez Photography has been featured in Vogue Spain, Southern Bride Magazine and other prestigious publications.

Magda and Jaime provide stunning wedding coverage whether you are on the beach or in a resort. They capture the beauty of your destination and of your love on your special day. They come to your location with smiles ready to capture all your special moments and help you relax behind the camera. Their services include:

• Additional hours

G
Featured
Gemma

Married on 08/25/2018

I honestly can’t sing Jaime’s praises enough. Organising a wedding in Mexico from the UK isn’t an easy task and you put a lot of faith and trust in who’s services you choose for the “big day”. Jaime ... Read more was, by a mile, my best choice out of everyone I brought in for the wedding. I was a little worried that having a photographer would feel intrusive at an intimate wedding but I couldn’t have been more wrong. Both Jaime and his wife were so professional but put us completely at ease....it was honestly like having 2 friends there with us. I am beyond pleased with the pictures, they are exactly what I wanted and captured the day beautifully. I know that there is an overwhelming choice of wedding photographers in Mexico but I guarantee that anybody choosing Jaime won’t be disappointed.

C
Catherine Shaw

Getting married on 06/05/2020

Highly Recommend Jaime

Jaime Gonzalez was recommended to us by our Cancun wedding planner. His photography work is of a high quality and he has several years of experience doing weddings. He was prompt, professional, easy ... Read more to work with, & processed the pictures quickly. I particularly appreciated him taking lots of pictures of friends & family groupings. I would definitely recommend him & his team.

A
Alfonso Fernández Valera

Married on 04/13/2019

Art and photo design

Jaime Gonzalez is an amazing photografer. Always looking for the best to get every moment and make it even better than it is. My wife and I enjoyed every shooting. Read more Jaime Gonzalez is an amazing photografer. Always looking for the best to get every moment and make it even better than it is. My wife and I enjoyed every shooting.