Jaime Susanne Photography

Canonsburg, PA · View map

About Jaime Susanne Photography

Jaime is a Pittsburgh area based Professional Photographer. She specializes in natural and artistic Wedding portrait photography. "Telling your story through pictures is my job. I vow to help make you feel beautiful, natural and comfortable in front of my lens. I would love the opportunity to capture and work with you on your magical day".

5 Reviews for Jaime Susanne Photography

5 Jaime Susanne Photography Reviews

M
Meghan Bradmon

Married on 06/08/2019

Wedding, 8/18/18

We would absolutely recommend Jaime to capture your special moments in life whether it's just the two of you or a growing family. From planning to the day of our wedding, her input, guidance and ... Read more delivery was exceptional. Jaime easily blended with the family at our wedding ceremony and reception; it felt natural. We also ordered an album and it was difficult to not select every picture! Thank you Jaime!

Erika
Erika Seth

Married on 08/31/2018

Amazing Photographer!!

Jaime was a dream to work with. We met before the wedding to talk about what my vision was for my wedding photos and Jaime brought along a bunch of photos from previous weddings so I could really get ... Read more a good idea of her photography style. Meeting her was like meeting with a friend that I haven't seen in years....her personality is amazing and her pictures are breathtakingly beautiful! Aside from being an amazing photographer and person, Jaime was also extremely professional and organized. Everything ran smoothly and I have the most gorgeous photos so I will never forget my big day. I also have to mention that I had many guests comment to me after the wedding that they thought the photographer was great....she was super friendly to all of my guests and she has great energy. She took every photo that I wanted and had so many creative ideas of her own. Overall, I highly recommend Jaime from Jaime Susanne Photography. You will not be disappointed!

J
Jamie

Married on 05/20/2017

Jaime was very accommodating and took awesome shots. Read more Jaime was very accommodating and took awesome shots.