Jaimer's Floral

Milwaukee, WI · View map · Visit website

About Jaimer's Floral

Jaimer’s Floral is a wedding floral designer located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Jamie creates floral designs that are a reflection of each couple's tastes, style, and individual personality. He will ensure flawless creation of your designs, giving each arrangement exquisite attention to detail. Whether a modern or rustic theme, Jaimer’s Floral provides arrangements that fit each event perfectly.

Experience
Designer Jamie has had a passion for all things floral design since the age of 13. For 25 years, Jamie has developed an eye for detail and floral design. He has been recognized for multiple Art in Bloom awards at the Milwaukee Art Museum.

Jaimer’s Floral provides wedding floral designs for weddings and other special occasions. They will work with you to create designs that reflect your color palette. Customize your bouquets, boutonnieres, aisle decor, and centerpieces to fit your theme, with the flexibility offered by this florist. Floral design services offered for weddings include the following:

• Consultations

M
Featured
Missy

Married on 04/21/2012

After my first meeting with Jamie, I knew walking out the door that no matter what the price was, he was my flower guy and he did not disappoint! The flowers at our wedding were AMAZING. When we ... Read more received our cost estimate, not only did we find that the flowers were VERY reasonably priced, but Jamie also included a picture of each flower he was using in the exact color which I found so helpful in getting a mental picture of how everything would come together. They were everything that I imagined and so much more. People are still remarking how beautiful our flowers were weeks after our wedding. You can't go wrong selecting Jaimer's Floral!

K
Kristina

Married on 09/08/2018

Jamie is ABSOLUTELY wonderful to work with! I would highly recommend working with him. He is very knowledgeable. I had a few ideas around the look, and he provided recommendations that really took the ... Read more flowers to the next level. He is extremely professional and easy to work with. On the day of the wedding, they setup everything and stayed to pin the boutineers on the wedding party. This was another example of his excellent customer service. I am so happy with the outcome and couldn't have asked for anything more!

J
Joanna

Married on 06/02/2018

I had an amazing experience working with Jaimer's Floral for my wedding. Jamie (the owner) designed a stunningly beautiful set of florals for the wedding that really catered to our vision and style ... Read more for the event. He also accommodated some last minute additions and changes that he took care of seamlessly. Everything was set up perfectly and I never worried about any logistics. Completely outside of his job description, Jamie even helped me with my train right before I was about to walk down the aisle. Would definitely recommend Jaimer's Floral!