Jaimie Lauren Photo

Saint Paul, MN · View map · Visit website

About Jaimie Lauren Photo

www.jaimielaurenphoto.com

You're engaged! This is such a special and fun time in your lives and it should be just that- fun!

When it comes to your big day, I’m here to help! With over nine years of experience in natural light photography, I know that wedding photography in particular is about more than just the finished product. It's about enhancing the experience of the day itself. My goal as your photographer is to bring a calm yet energetic presence to your special day. I engage throughout the entire wedding and I love helping with anything and everything the bride needs that day, before, and after!

I can’t count how many times I’ve helped pin boutonnieres, carry a bride’s items from one room to the next, clean off tables after dinner or even curl a bridesmaid’s hair. I do these things because I genuinely enjoy every moment of the wedding process and I love to capture beautiful moments as they’re created.

Your wedding will be documented soley with you in mind. It’s so fun to see what dresses, decor, and venues are chosen but with a genuine love for love, my ultimate goal is capturing you! My favorite part about my job is that every story is different- I want to tell your story and the love that you have for not just your mate but all of the special people on your day!

Jaimie Lauren Photo provides three packages for your wedding: Standard, Advanced and Advanced Plus. Advanced, the most popular package, features one-on-one itinerary planning, high-resolution images and proofs, among other services. The company also provides video services; making them a one-stop vendor for all your wedding documentation needs. Other services available include:

• Additional hours

Featured
Michelle

Married on 07/14/2018

Wedding Photography

When looking for a photographer for our wedding, my main focus was photography style. Jaimie fit the bill with a beautiful portfolio. She was also within my budget, so I contacted her to see if she ... Read more was available for our date. She was! We met at a coffee shop to talk over photo packages and details. I could tell right away that she would be a great fit for us, so I booked her on the spot. When it was time for our engagement photos, the weather was acting up and Jaimie was so flexible with changing the date. Our engagement photos turned out beautifully. On the wedding day, Jaimie was right on time and added a nice calming presence that I needed on what can be an incredibly stressful day. We recently got our wedding photos and video back and they are gorgeous. We didn't originally sign up for videography, but I'm so glad we added it. It's a great way to relive the day! Thanks Jaimie!

T
Tessa Davis

Getting married on 10/12/2019

Engagement Pictures

Jaimie is amazing and professional! She made it so easy and comfortable for our engagement session, it was a lot of fun! I am happy with all of the pictures she took and cannot wait for her to ... Read more photograph our wedding next year! Her style is so unique and beautiful!

K
Kourtney

Married on 08/03/2019

Jaimie has been great to work with!

We have so far had our engagement pictures with Jaimie, and are so happy with how they turned out! She had fun ideas for poses and was great to work with! Looking forward to working with her again on ... Read more our wedding day!