Jake and Dannie Studio

Spring Hill, FL · View map

About Jake and Dannie Studio

At Jake and Dannie Studio, we hold an incredible passion for life, love, and documenting the emotional moments that add meaning to our lives. Our approach to photography is natural and relationship-oriented; we love to get to know our clients long before putting them in front of the lens. Our focus is on you. Our goals are to create a special vision together with you, and immortalize the bonds, emotions, and moments that can’t be re-lived or replaced. Beautiful photographs are emotional moments frozen in time for you to remember and revisit with family, friends, or a quiet moment alone – and we strive to create images that will be cherished for generations.

All of our wedding collections include ample coverage time. What’s most important – you deserve the best photographs possible. While it takes hours to complete, we edit each photograph for best results, making resulting digital images, and luxe wedding albums extraordinary!

We’re happy to answer any questions you might have. Our collection start at $2,800. For more intimate events or last minute booking, please contact us for a custom quote.

3 Reviews for Jake and Dannie Studio

3 Jake and Dannie Studio Reviews

A
Amelia

Married on 09/03/2016

I worked with them for two years they we responsive gave ideas and were able to cope with the chaotic environment. Read more I worked with them for two years they we responsive gave ideas and were able to cope with the chaotic environment.

User5272260

2+ years ago

Jake and Dannie are excellent photographers that you can trust. I'm so grateful that I found them. My engagement photos turned out amazing and my wedding photos are just unreal. I couldn't be any ... Read more happier. Thank you!!

K
Kyle

Married on 03/14/2015

We couldn't beat the price or professionalism, they worked with us on every aspect of our wedding. They adjusted out engagement shoot to a rehearsal dinner shoot on the beach. They worked with our ... Read more separate picture locations. Gave us a great price. And the photos are absolutely amazing. They are new to the area, and don't have many reviews, but the spectacular photos they produced of our wedding were really breath taking. Highly recommended.

Jake and Dannie Studio FAQ