Jakki's Events and Wedding Supplies

Montego Bay · View map

About Jakki's Events and Wedding Supplies

Jakki's Event and Wedding Supplies We are here to meet the needs of our client at the best of our ability, we offer special service such as a couple can show up dressed and be wed on the same day base on their request.

We also offer a full service from start to finish, we locate venues all over this beautiful Island Jamaica.

We now have a Bridal Boutique... Brides can fit and rent gowns or purchase if they want that services also. We offer this service to bridesmaid, groom and groomsmen.

6 Reviews for Jakki's Events and Wedding Supplies

6 Jakki's Events and Wedding Supplies Reviews

D'Andra
D'andra Daley

Married on 06/29/2019

Ms.Cislyn Campbell

The service was exceptionally well done. I really had a great experience and the staff top the notch! I would recommend them any day. Awesome job! My wedding was great. Read more The service was exceptionally well done. I really had a great experience and the staff top the notch!!! I would recommend them any day. Awesome job!! My wedding was great.

Angela
Angela

Married on 11/17/2018

Wedding ceremony and reception

It was magical walking in the room, it was like WOW! The beach, the Gazebo was well decorated. It was a beautiful set up. Read more It was magical walking in the room, it was like WOW! The beach, the Gazebo was well decorated. It was a beautiful set up.

J
Jacqueline Thomas-Bailey

Married on 11/23/2014

This vendor does real professional work and certainly makes your day one to remember

Jakki's event and wedding planner is excellent. I had a wonderful wedding. The decorations were lovely, my head table was really nice and my guests were comfortable. Jakki's event and wedding planner ... Read more should be your choice when you are planning to get married. I had no regrets, you won't either.