Jálie

Minden, NV · View map · Visit website

About Jálie

Jálie is an event planning and coordination company with a creative niche in design; serving the Reno, Lake Tahoe, Sacramento and surrounding areas. We create authentic events that are the truest representation of our couple's unique love story, personalities and style. We believe love is in the details. The beautiful details that are designed to create breathtaking moments that inspires genuine emotion of love and happiness, that will forever tell a story.

Choosing Jálie means partnering with a diverse team of coordinators who devote themselves to making this fun and memorable experience. We take pride in the relationships we build. A big part of what we love about our work is getting to know our couples on a more meaningful level. Gaining their confidence and knowing that we are truly invested in their big day. It’s about you, your family and closest friends coming together to celebrate something so amazing and special!

We can’t wait to start planning with you!

35 Reviews for Jálie

35 Jálie Reviews

S
Featured
Stephanie

Married on 12/22/2018

Fabulous!

Emily was the best decision we could have ever made for our wedding! We had a destination wedding in Lake Tahoe at West Shore and Emily was my “go to” for everything we needed. We had all the stuff I ... Read more ordered (which was a lot) shipped to her shop and her and her ladies brought everything on the wedding day. She even tied all my blankets with tags and ribbon, so cool! She was so creative with her ideas and would always email me back with suggestions/more ideas or just to tell me everything looks great! Very easy to speak with on the phone and always so happy! The day if she and her ladies were running around getting everything ready, so efficient too. She was so worth the price; our wedding would not have turned out the way it did if it weren’t for her. Everything was perfect; everything I could have dreamed of and more! If you are on the fence about getting a planner or you aren’t sure to pick, hands down recommend Emily and Jalie! You will be so glad you did!

M
Morgan

Married on 10/27/2018

On their game!

My now husband (! ) and I are so happy we went with Jalie for our wedding. We are two EXTREMELY busy people that were planning a destination wedding from afar... Needless to say we couldn’t have done ... Read more it with out Jalie (specifically Emily)! From picking out our venue to all of our vendors - Emily provided options specific to what we told her we were looking for and was involved from point A to point B in the decision making process. She handled all communications and kept us in the loop as needed. I can’t say enough how great it was, especially since we were long distance. Our wedding was executed perfectly and we are still getting comments on how beautiful and well put together everything was. If you want caring, responsive, fun gals to plan your wedding - Jalie is your planner! True experts in the industry.

C
Christine

Married on 10/06/2018

Great Planner

Emily and her team were amazing. They helped us through out the entire process so that by the time the wedding came we had nothing to worry about. Due to high winds forecasted and cooler weather we ... Read more needed to change the cocktail hour from the lawn to the reception patio. It happened so smoothly it was like it was planned in advance. I was actually happier we had it where we did because the views were amazing and it allowed some of the older guests to sit inside and not be cold. They worked tirelessly and a long day- we couldn't have done it without her and her team. I highly recommend using Jalie Event Planner for any party needs where you want quality, attention to detail and a stress free experience.