Jam N Stam DJ Service

Rochester, NY · View map

About Jam N Stam DJ Service

We are Rochester's #1 DJ for price and value.

You always get a polite, experienced DJ dressed for the occasion!

All DJ's are insured, have back up gear and you can schedule a no obligation meeting near you too!

15 Reviews for Jam N Stam DJ Service

15 Jam N Stam DJ Service Reviews

Alyssa
Alyssa

Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Warren from Jam N Stam did an amazing job. He kept everyone dancing all night, music was perfect and he worked very well with other vendors to coordinate a stress free night for my husband and I! 10 ... Read more 0ut of 10 would recommend to anyone. Very affordable for the quality!

N
Nicole

Married on 10/12/2018

Jam N Stam is a phenomenal and affordable DJ service that made our day so special. Our venue was very small and we were short on space, and when Jam N Stam arrived they were able to set up all of ... Read more their equipment and lighting in a camouflaged fashion. They used their previous knowledge of the venue to help space out tables and worked with our caterers to ensure we utilized the space in the best way possible. During the planning process, Warren Stam, our specific DJ was so easy to work with. He was organized and flexible no matter how many changes we made to our song list and event schedule. On the day of, he and Elaine Burgess Stam were both on site to ensure the day ran smoothly. They kept my husband and I informed and included in every event before making announcements to the guests. This allowed us to make changes on the fly if necessary. Jam N Stam are truly and all inclusive service. They provided the music and lighting for our ceremony and our reception, as well as coordinated every event. Elaine made sure that the bridal party followed their cues so that I did not have to worry about anyone being off or behind on their way down the aisle. Lastly, their both so much fun to work with! Warren has a great "voice for radio" and my guests loved hearing his announcements. His personality really added to the event and engaged my guests in each event from the bouquet toss to the first dance! We would recommend Jam N Stam DJ Service for any event, for any crowd. They are truly professional, state of the art, and passionate about the services they provide.

T
Tracie

Married on 09/08/2018

If I could rate higher I would. Warren was absolutely amazing to work with- we could not have asked for a better DJ. People continually came up to us by the end of the night telling us how much they ... Read more loved the DJ. He was super responsive and easy to work with. He was everything the reviews said he would be and was very entertaining. I would hire him again in a second. He was exceptional and very reasonably priced. Our wedding & reception were outdoor and he had the perfect setup. It was spectacular.