Jamaica Wedding DJ

James Hill, JM · View map · Visit website

About Jamaica Wedding DJ

Jamaica Wedding DJ is a DJ entertainment business based in James Hill, Jamaica that will provide you with that wow factor for your fairy-tale wedding. They ensure that each of their clients get the luxurious and unique entertainment experience that they deserve.

Jamaica Wedding DJ is here to make your dreams come true, tailoring their services to suit the needs of each couple and satisfying any type of audience. Their talented and experienced DJs perform a wide selection of music depending on your vision and theme, carefully planning your setlist and entertainment requirements. They always have a personal and professional approach to planning any wedding, allowing couples to create their playlist in advance and make sure that their event is unforgettable. Their DJs are also dedicated MCs who will motivate the crowd and ensure that there is no dull moment. DJ services include:

• Tent and decor rentals
  • Dance floor rental
  • Audio and visual system rentals
  • LED uplighting
  • Dance lighting with lasers and special effects
  • Color match lighting
  • Photo booth with unlimited prints
  • Karaoke system with over 14,000 songs and three mics

96 Reviews for Jamaica Wedding DJ

96 Jamaica Wedding DJ Reviews

Jody
Featured
Jody Wright

Married on 03/09/2019

Excellent!!

If you need wedding rentals, decorations or a DJ, then this vendor is the one to use! They are amazing and this is coming from someone who is very picky. I was nervous about planning my wedding in ... Read more Jamaica from Florida without having a wedding planner and from the moment that I contacted them, I knew I was in good hands. Chloe and Tiffany were so professional, friendly and they did not leave any of my questions unanswered (and I had a lot). They responded to all of my emails in less than 12 hours and they always called me when they said they would. To be honest, when I first started my planning, I did not know what I was doing but I was able to ask them for recommendations and guidance which they were more than happy to provide. On my wedding day, I was blown away at how perfectly they executed everything. The decorations were exactly what I asked for but wayyyyy better and the DJ played all of the songs that I had requested and was able to make the whole wedding flow smoothly. My family, friends and I danced the wholeeee time during the reception (and we are a family that don’t usually like to dance). If you need a wedding DJ, decorator, rentals, tent, lighting etc then this company is the one to use! They are just too good to miss out on.

N
Nicole

Married on 02/02/2019

Excellent Vendor

I gave a list of music at our meeting dj Dutch knew every song and added his own style in there too! He played our NFL teams entrance song for use to walk into. ( we got married Super Bowl weekend) He ... Read more kept the crowd moving and everyone enjoyed all the music he played. He is very good at what he does! Highly recommend

A
Amanda Stewart

Married on 12/18/2018

Great dj/ mc

I booked the Jamaica Wedding DJ services last minute as the previous DJ cancelled. From my interaction with Tiffany to the actual Day everything was awesome. Our DJ came professionally dressed he fit ... Read more into the event nicely . He was pleasant with all the guest who had any requests and was very courteous towards Us I had told Tiffany prior that we didn't want to do alot of traditional stuff and he found other creative was to keep the guests engaged . All our guest enjoyed themselves as the music selection was wonderful. We had several song changes for the ceremony and he had all the song choices we had requested and played several others based on the crowd . Thank you so much guys you all helped to make it a special day .