James Anthony Photography

Cranston, RI · View map

About James Anthony Photography

James Anthony Photography offers black & white and color photography, digitally captured in an unobtrusive photojournalistic approach.

A unique blend of classic romantic portraiture and storytelling candids will ensure you of a one-of-a-kind wedding album.

23 years experience

401-331-5511

www.jamesanthonyphotography.com

69 Reviews for James Anthony Photography

69 James Anthony Photography Reviews

S
Shirley

Married on 06/18/2018

James is a fantastic, charismatic and spectacular person! Read below to find out why :-) Last summer I was diagnosed with Stage 4 Adenocarcinoma that nearly took over half of my face. It was a battle ... Read more battle that lasted over 6 months...On January 5,2018 I found out that the battle was over and I beat cancer! This process was a reminder that life is very precious yet so fragile and to make memories with my loved ones while I still can. One thing I was determined to accomplish after my face healed was take a family portrait on the beach by the water. As I went through my search for the best photographer, I came across James on Yelp.. Everything that was said about him was very positive so we booked him for a shoot on June 18th.. The weather was projected to be sunny and clear but as the day went on the warmth turned to cold and the sky was cloudy. James offered to reschedule but my family & I were cut short on time so we took the chance and shot on the beach anyway! We received our pictures from James the very NEXT day! They came out absolutely amazing and you could barely tell the weather change that took place. Thank you James for making my wish come true!! You did a remarkable job capturing moments that I will never forget as well as leaving an everlasting impression in our hearts. I look forward to shooting with you again!

L
Lindsay

Married on 06/09/2018

I highly recommend working with James Anthony. He was our wedding photographer and as part of our package he also took our engagement photos. We really liked that James made us feel comfortable when ... Read more when taking pictures. We didn’t have super specific ideas for our pictures, so we really looked to him to take the lead on where, when and how. James suggested Waterplace Park for our engagement photos, and we were so happy with the photos. We wanted to include my son in some of these photos too, and James did a great job coaching him in the pictures as well. Our wedding was at the Biltmore in Providence and James suggested our first look take place in front of the glass elevator, he coordinated it perfectly and snapped each step of it so that he could capture my husband’s face when he first saw me in my dress. We took group shots in the lobby and on the outdoor terrace. James recommended that we go outside about midway thru the reception to get a night shot of the Biltmore, this is something I would never have thought of, but am SO glad that he suggested it because the Biltmore looks gorgeous at night. James brought a second photographer with him on the wedding day so we could have one photographer with the guys as they got ready and the other with the ladies, this made us feel like nothing was going to be missed. Communication with James was great, he replies to questions right away. We received our engagement photos about a week after we took them, I thought this was great. Our wedding photos took about 3 weeks, which was fine with us especially since we went on our honeymoon right after the wedding.

J
Jeff

Married on 04/21/2018

James, Jeff and I can't thank you enough for our beautiful engagement and wedding photos. Each photo was picture perfect! You captured our wedding in the best way possible and we couldn't be happier. ... Read more happier. James and his team, are truly the best! Thank you again!