James Barrett Photography

Edmond, OK · View map

About James Barrett Photography

Hi there! From a young age I usually had a camera, paintbrush or baseball in my hand. After oil painting became too messy and I was left undrafted after my baseball career at Muleshoe High (yep, that’s in Texas if you hadn’t guessed), photography became my creative outlet. When I’m not photographing the world around me, I’m usually eating at a cool, local spot, watching a sporting event or traveling.

I enjoy being around people and have the ability to make them feel at ease in order to photograph real and candid moments. I want to capture every event in a way that is unique to each of my clients. I have never met a stranger, and I’d love to be your photographer…so let’s talk!

Phone: 405-761-9263

Email: jamesbarrettphotography@gmail.com

11 Reviews for James Barrett Photography

11 James Barrett Photography Reviews

J
Jennifer

Event date: 03/22/2014

We selected James Barrett as our engagement photographer, and we couldn't be happier with his work and his professionalism. James was laid back and fun to work with; he put us at ease and made us ... Read more comfortable in front of the camera and throughout the process. He is a talented and unique photographer with a great aesthetic and we are thrilled with our photos. Couples cannot go wrong with James -- and he's great with families, too -- he came highly recommended to me from several friends who have utilized his services for toddler and family shoots. 5 stars all the way around!

C
Cara

Event date: 03/17/2014

Our family has worked with James on many occasions and he has exceeded our expectations every time! He is flexible with his scheduling, which is great for working families like ours. He is warm and ... Read more and witty and the only thing that surpasses his personable nature is his beautiful work. We have loved every photo James has taken of our growing family, and we have thoroughly enjoyed hanging these photos on the wall! We highly recommend James for your next family photoshoot, birthday, wedding, etc!! Blair, Cara, and Savannah Williams

A
Allison

Event date: 03/14/2014

We have had the pleasure of working with James on multiple occasions. He is so much fun to be around, is amazing with kids and takes beautiful photographs. He is flexible and willing to do what works ... Read more to get fun and unique shots.