James Binnion Metal Arts

Bellingham, WA · View map · Visit website

About James Binnion Metal Arts

James Binnion Metal Arts, LLC (JBMA) is a jewelry business in Bellingham, Washington. JBMA is a small studio ran by Jim and David. The business was founded in 1991 by Jim Binnion and works exclusively with mokume gane. Mokume gane originally referred to a pattern style used in tsubas and other samurai swords and now refers to the process of laminating metal and carving a pattern.

James Binnion Metal Arts creates custom pieces of jewelry, each crafted from solid mokume. They design and create each piece of jewelry with quality craftsmanship, the finest metal and beautiful designs. If you are looking for a unique wedding or engagement ring, that is unlike any other ring, Jim and David can meet your needs. You can custom order your rings and have assistance in creating the perfect pair of rings for you and your spouse.

10 Reviews for James Binnion Metal Arts

10 James Binnion Metal Arts Reviews

C
Christian Jones

Getting married on 07/05/2020

Very easy to work with

They were very easy to work with and I ended up with a great ring Read more They were very easy to work with and I ended up with a great ring

J
Jeff Newman

Getting married on 10/14/2019

Beautiful ring and pleasure to work with

First off and most importantly I love my ring. It is so unique and well made. Additionally, the entire process was a pleasure. Their team was highly responsive and helpful in working with me to get ... Read more the correct design and it arrived right on time.

K
Karen

Married on 06/29/2019

This team is Amazing!

I started with a concept and ended with a wonderful beautiful ring for my husband. I wanted to give him something special and with the help of Terry and James, I got more than I could imagine. They ... Read more took my crude drawing and examples, told me what was possible and made the perfect ring. Thank you so much!