James Black Entertainment LLC

Albion, MI · View map · Visit website

About James Black Entertainment LLC

Started in 2013 James Black Entertainment LLC, was founded on the basis of providing real mixing DJ's that can pack a dance floor all night long, and who take you and your guests on a musical journey with our great music, high energy performances, and our lighting effects. When you party with James Black Entertainment you not only get an experience you will remember for a lifetime but you have your guests dancing and singing all night long.

2 Reviews for James Black Entertainment LLC

2 James Black Entertainment LLC Reviews

T
Featured
Tracy Salov

Married on 06/22/2019

It was amazing! We had a perfect wedding ceremony and reception

We had a very unique wedding, combining Hispanic culture with American. Zack was great working with us on finding certain spanish songs that have a lot of meaning for my wife and her family; all while ... Read more being able to blend them with great American pop and classic songs. The atmosphere to the reception after dinner was done and the dancing began was outstanding. Both sides of the family had a blast! Zack was very professional and worked with us every step of the way to make the night be as perfect as it turned out. I highly recommend anyone having parties, weddings, etc to involve Zack with their festivities.

C
Chloe Butler

Married on 06/29/2019

Wedding Reception

Zack was a joy to work with. He was so kind to my guests, was flexible, super wonderful and easy to work with and made the reception hall even more beautiful with his lights. I loved that I could ... Read more trust him completely. And he had everything timed out perfectly. I would recommend him to anyone who wanted to have a good time!

James Black Entertainment LLC FAQ