James Kenneth Studios

Rochester, NY · View map

About James Kenneth Studios

James Kenneth Studios is composed of a carefully selected team of professional wedding photographers, cinematographers, and editors. With our style of photojournalism and modern photography and cinematic high definition videography we are constantly looking for special moments, beautiful light, and the uniqueness that makes up your wedding day.

37 Reviews for James Kenneth Studios

37 James Kenneth Studios Reviews

M
Megan

Married on 11/04/2017

We LOVED James and his assistant Jen! James recently photographed our wedding, and we have nothing but wonderful things to say about him and his team! I had a million things going on that day and he ... Read more made me feel comfortable and reassured me that he had it all under control. When we got our pictures back I was amazed by how they looked. Every single one of them looked beautiful and he literally captured everything that I would have imagined. He truly made it to where we can relive that day each time we look at our pictures. When I was looking for a photographer, James's photos and style reflected exactly what I was looking for. He is highly professional, very personable and easy to work with. He made us feel comfortable during our engagement & wedding sessions and went above and beyond for us on our big day! His love & passion for what he does shines through in his work. I can't express how thankful I am that we chose him; we couldn't be happier with our beautiful photos!

N
Nicole

Married on 09/29/2017

James is the best! I love every single photo he gave us! He was so easy to work with and made our day a lot more fun. I would reccomend him to anyone. - Nicole. Read more James is the best! I love every single photo he gave us! He was so easy to work with and made our day a lot more fun. I would reccomend him to anyone. - Nicole.

User6025769

2+ years ago

James was fantastic! He was very personable; which is something you want in a wedding photographer. We felt very comfortable in front of him. His pictures are realistic and truly reflected our ... Read more personality .