James River Cellars Winery

Glen Allen, VA · View map

About James River Cellars Winery

Imagine your wedding at a beautifully landscaped vineyard, guests looking out over grapevines as you say your "I do's". With both a front and back lawn area, we have a gazebo for ceremonies and a stage for the band at your reception. We also have a 55 person banquet facility located on our second story perfect for your rehearsal dinner. This family owned and operated winery offers award winning wines from Virginia grown grapes for your family to participate in wine tastings on your special day.

Come by to check out this perfect spot for your next wedding during our normal business hours from 10-6 Tuesday through Saturday and 11-5 on Sunday and Monday. Ask to talk to our Event Coordinator who will help you make your day special at 804-550-7516 or visit our website at www.JamesRiverCellars.com.

6 Reviews for James River Cellars Winery

6 James River Cellars Winery Reviews

Brooke
Brooke

Married on 05/28/2016

James River Cellars is a hidden gem that many do not realize exists. MK is the coordinator their and she is fantastic. When you book with this venue they include so much that others don't at a ... Read more fraction of the cost (bartender, outside beer, outside catering, tents. nice chairs, access to the who property, wine glasses, etc.) I don't know how this hasn't really been discovered yet. If your looking for an outdoor wedding venue, this is your spot.

B
Blair

Married on 06/09/2007

This is a beautiful venue and I enjoyed being a bridesmaid in my friends wedding. The grounds were beautiful, the people were friendly, and the evening was perfect. I would highly recommend having an ... Read more an event at James River Cellars.

C
Krestin

Married on 07/17/2010

We were very pleased with the entire event. The venue was beautiful. The wines were outstanding, as ususal. Brittany was very professional and had wonderful suggestions for the ceremony. I would ... Read more definitely recommend having a wedding and ceremony at James River Cellars Winery!