Jamesport Manor

Jamesport, NY · View map · Visit website

About Jamesport Manor

Jamesport Manor is a vintage wedding venue located in Jamesport, New York. In the 1950s, Jamesport Manor opened as a very special place of celebration in Suffolk County. Since then, the event venue has specialized in making memories for couples and their loved ones as they celebrate one of the most exciting days of their lives.

Facilities and Capacity
Jamesport Manor can accommodate up to 250 wedding guests in its indoor and outdoor event spaces. The historic estate offers several locations on the property where couples can celebrate on their wedding day. The Orchard Field is surrounded by a tree farm and youthful apple orchard, making it the perfect rustic setting to host an outdoor wedding ceremony or reception. The Courtyard features a beautifully manicured lawn, a tented stone patio and an authentic 19th century barn. It is the ideal space for hosting an intimate ceremony, cocktail hour or reception. The Patio is an excellent space to host a relaxing cocktail hour or small dinner. Jamesport Manor also boasts three private dining rooms on the property – The Parlor, The Gallery, or the Jonathan Dimon Room – which have all been designed to make events unique and personal for couples celebrating their special day. Jamesport Manor also offers a bridal suite on the property where the bridal party can get ready in a luxurious and comfortable setting.

Jamesport Manor is a full-service wedding venue that is available for hosting bridal showers, engagement parties, wedding ceremonies and receptions. The elegant property offers a variety of wedding event services to couples in the Long Island area. Those services include event planning, event rentals, all-inclusive packages, and liability insurance. At Jamesport Manor, the venue is equipped with high-quality lighting and sound equipment. During their events, the venue provides tents and tent accessories, altars and arches, centerpieces, chairs, tables, and a dance floor. Jamesport Manor is a wheelchair accessible property that provides parking, shuttle and valet services to couples and their guests during the events they host.

6 Reviews for Jamesport Manor

6 Jamesport Manor Reviews

K
Featured
Kim

Married on 06/13/2015

We were married at the Jamesport Manor Inn and it exceeded our expectations! Everything we tasted was delicious, the staff was happy and helpful, and the setting was gorgeous. Everyone we worked with ... Read more throughout the planning process was professional, easy to communicate with and get quick answers, and dedicated to making our day perfect. I highly recommend them for weddings or any catered event. They worked well with all of our vendors, they made every wish a reality, and were especially accommodating to our family and guests.

Andrea
Andrea Coraci

Married on 06/15/2019

Your Dream Wedding made a Reality

After endless searches, meetings, and phone calls with other vendors on LI and being unable to afford the wedding any of them, I stumbled upon the Jamesport Manor Inn. When I reached out to Matt (the ... Read more owner), he was quick to respond and the MOST reasonable vendor on the North Fork. When I first saw the Manor, I was absolutely stunned by its beauty and rustic vibe. It was exactly where I pictured having my wedding without the astronomical price tag that comes along with a rustic vineyard-style wedding on LI. Words cannot express how truly grateful we are for everything Matt has done for us! June 15, 2019 was absolutely the best day EVER. I am a HUGE foodie, and I cannot tell you how much I loved the food. Trust Matt! He has been a caterer for years and knows exactly what he is talking about. Cocktail hour was incredible. They kept the food coming all hour long and everything was simply amazing! Who knew the mac and cheese bites would come with CHEESE dipping sauce?! I wanted a different salmon that was on the menu as a special at the restaurant but it was not a choice that was listed for the wedding dinner menu, and Matt, without hesitation, allowed me to have that as a meat option. I also wanted truffle mashed potatoes but was unsure if the guests would love it as much as I do - so of course Matt made just my Husband and I truffle mashed potatoes. Also, French Style is the way to go. My guests we able to have seconds and try everything on the menu. The Orchard is absolutely beautiful. Everything was just perfect, I can go on and on. The entire venue is just breathtaking and was exactly what I dreamed of and more. Matt exceeded our expectations on every level

C
Cecilia

Married on 08/11/2018

Breathtaking!

My husband and I knew we wanted an outdoor venue on the North Fork from the second we started thinking about marriage. We thought those dreams would be crushed when we found out the prices to achieve ... Read more this type of wedding in this area. We realized our dreams would become a reality when we found Matt and the Jamesport Manor Inn. I was far from an easy bride and Matt went above and beyond to meet all of my demands lol (sorry Matt!). He customized my cocktail hour, changed my lighting, added different wine choices all within days before my wedding. I was beyond floored at how absolutely beautiful the barn for cocktail hour and the tent looked for my reception. I had 175 guests and all of them commented on how amazing the grounds were and how great it was to be in an outdoor space. The food was delicious and SO much! Everyone left full and happy which was exactly what I wanted. Thank you to Matt for making all of dreams a reality!