Jamie Akers Photography

Savannah, GA · View map

About Jamie Akers Photography

Based in Savannah, Georgia, Jamie Akers Photography aims to capture beautiful and candid moments of your wedding day. Jamie incorporates natural, contemporary and photojournalism styles of photography when shooting weddings, while remaining unobtrusive on the big day. She is adventurous and aims to get THAT shot, as long as the couple is ready & willing! You could describe her work as Raw, Intimate, & Wild.

Jamie Akers Photography ensures every moment of your wedding is documented. Before the wedding day, Jamie can photograph an engagement shoot and wedding portraits. She photographs everything from the "I dos" to the smallest details of decor and even your invitations. She has an educational background in photography and a passion for capturing weddings. Throughout your wedding day, she will work to capture your unique, true story through details and candid moments.

Areas Covered

Jamie is based out of Savannah & travels internationally!

5 Reviews for Jamie Akers Photography

5 Jamie Akers Photography Reviews

S
SARAH

Married on 04/13/2019

Her work is absolutely stunning! She has a Batchelor's degree in photography. She is kind and great communication skills in responsiveness. Read more Her work is absolutely stunning! She has a Batchelor's degree in photography. She is kind and great communication skills in responsiveness.

M
Makayla

Married on 06/22/2018

Jamie has definitely been my favorite photographer I have ever hired! She had all of my pictures edited and sent to me within a week. Plus she made our session so fun and layed back! Read more Jamie has definitely been my favorite photographer I have ever hired! She had all of my pictures edited and sent to me within a week. Plus she made our session so fun and layed back!

H
Holly

Married on 05/12/2018

Jamie delivered in EVERY way possible. From the most important moments, of the "I do's" to the small details of making sure the memory of invitations was inquired into my photos! I get to fully relive ... Read more every magical moment from our big day for forever! The craziest part dyring all of the crazy most of the time you sisnt even see her there snatching every moment! Her personal touch on that day is what I get to have to look back on and i coyldnt be more ecstatic with the results!!