Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique

Tucson, AZ · View map

About Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique

Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique is a family-owned-and-operated cake studio in Tucson, Arizona. Jamie Pacheco, the owner and baker, specializes in custom wedding cakes, celebration cakes, gourmet cupcakes, and dessert tables. She provides quality cakes that reflect a couple's vision, personality, and taste. Each cake produced by the licensed bakery is both beautiful and delicious, serving as the centerpiece of any wedding event. The company provides its services throughout the local area, including Tucson and the surrounding communities.

The cake studio provides additional cake items like cake stands for the couple's wedding. Other services Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique includes are:

• Consultations

T
Tami

Married on 08/17/2019

Jamie Cakes

I think Jamie was an amazing help. She responded quickly and was very easy to work with. Our cake was everything I expected and more. She put my image that was in my head into this beautiful cake. ... Read more Thank you.

A
Ashira Davis

Married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful and elegant

Jaime is an amazing baker. Her cake was very beautiful and elegant. We enjoyed the flavors and everyone we spoke to told us the cake was outstanding! Read more Jaime is an amazing baker. Her cake was very beautiful and elegant. We enjoyed the flavors and everyone we spoke to told us the cake was outstanding!

C
Cecilia

Married on 05/11/2019

Would definitely use again!

Cake was very delicious and came out very beautiful! It was exactly what I wanted and more! Read more Cake was very delicious and came out very beautiful!! It was exactly what I wanted and more!