Jamie Lee Creativity

Deland, Florida 路 View map

About Jamie Lee Creativity

I cannot wait to hear about the plans for your big day! My passion is capturing moments (I like to say my goal is to take photographs that make you feel...). You're going to get all the classic photographs too-couples portraits, family formals, ceremony. But, I also want to give you all the fun laughs, and special looks-the "moments". Your friends and family who come out to support you on your big day get a lot of camera love too! I always do my best to capture your guests having an amazing time at your wedding. I love getting goosebumps throughout your day when I see the special moments that I know you're going to LOVE looking back at from your wedding day for years to come.

If you love my style, and want a photographer who will care as much about you and your fiance's big day as much you do-I'd love to chat! Let's start a conversation and figure out how to build a photography package that covers all your needs!

Talk to you soon!

XOXO

Jamie

The Business Side

Jamie Lee Creativity is a wedding photography company in Deland, Florida. This company has been providing excellent photography services to the central Florida area since 2010. They work closely with clients and build strong relationships with them in order to provide accurate and authentic photos of their wedding day. Jamie Lee Creativity offers custom photography packages to clients to ensure the most personalized services.

Offering blends of contemporary, photojournalistic, natural and traditional styles of photography into her work for a unique and beautiful final product. From engagement shoots and boudoir shoots to trash the dress sessions and wedding portraits, Jamie Lee Creativity can do it all. Their list of photography services includes the following:

• Additional hours
  • Destination/travel
  • High-resolution images
  • Multiple locations
  • Second shooter
  • Liability insurance
  • One event per day
  • Slideshow

BOTTOM LINE-LET'S BUILD YOU A CUSTOM PACKAGE THAT GIVES YOU EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED 馃槂

25 Reviews for Jamie Lee Creativity

25 Jamie Lee Creativity Reviews

A
Alexis

Married on 03/02/2019

Wonderful wedding photographer

It was so nice to work with Jamie for the second time, at my wedding (first time was my sister鈥檚 wedding. ) She has a way to make you feel comfortable, beautiful and at ease on your special day! But ... Read more also, is attentive, knowledgeable and helpful in the preparation for your wedding day, making it that much easier to get great pictures and still enjoy all the fun festivities. Looking forward to seeing all the pictures! *I would highly recommend Jamie photographer of Jamie Lee Creativity* Thank you, Alexis D.

D
Donna

Married on 07/22/2017

Jamie is phenomenal! Our wedding photos are works of art. She is professional, caring, and talented beyond words. Even during the downpour of heavy rain 鈥 her calmness and words of encouragement ... Read more kept me calm. I鈥檓 one of those people that do not like pictures being taken 鈥 Jamie created a relaxing and comfortable atmosphere for our wedding pictures. She knows how to put you at ease so, she can capture the moments. Our love for each other was reflected in the moments she captured I tear up every time I see them. Jamie鈥檚 dedication and love of photography is reflected in the photos. Her work is truly a beautiful gift!!!

T
Taylor

Married on 06/17/2017

Not only is Jamie super talented, but she's hilarious and really fun to work with. All of my wedding photos had genuine smiles and laughs. She captures pictures, AND important candid moments. (which ... Read more make for the very best ones!) She goes the extra mile which is more than I can say for other photographers.. (She wiped my husband's sweat off his face so he didn't ruin his suit...with her own hands, just so the picture turned out good! ) These are QUALITY photos that last a lifetime. She really knows how to work with the natural light and doesn't filter your photos in a way that make them look fake like other photographers do. If you are in the market for a wedding photographer, you should just go ahead and stop looking now. This IS your girl!